Cable internet issues.....D-Link modems....if you use D-link read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable internet issues.....D-Link modems....if you use D-link read this

After days without internet it has been brought to my attention by my service provider that my issue is not with them or the modem....but the software updates....if you are a cable internet subscriber you may be in for an interuption...

Cox communication has told me that D-Link modems may/may not work with cable internet providers due to the company not supplying softwar updates and such to providers.....without that software I am told, cable internet providers say that slow, or no service may be the norm if you are using D-Link items...

I don't know if this affects you but there has been mass outages in my area due to this...figured I would share incase some of you guys have been wondering why your service is fubar
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Cable internet issues.....D-Link modems....if you use D-link read this

Glad I ditched my D-Link model awhile back.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Re: Cable internet issues.....D-Link modems....if you use D-link read this

Would have been nice if my provider would have warned us...they knew about this for months and months....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
      X