Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the day.....

I may be new here but I know how to get things going.LOL

Short so it won't lose your attention. Jr. is on bottom....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYUneSLZwkA

Re: Video of the day.....

Well that will ruin your day. ;)
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

1st welcome on board.
      2nd man that's going to hurt tomorrow.
      terry

Comment

INCOMING!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

He was fine and once we got the piece of the other guy's fiberglass body out of our carb the kart went on to win many more races including a championship. His underwear however didn't fair so well.LOL

Comment

Today's video is racing mowers. George Herrin has been on national TV with his mowers, when he goes by it sounds like a racecar. Takes some nerves to run these things.

Comment

Something a little different today. Bike messengers on crack........ It takes a minute or two before it REALLY gets going...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

messengers with multi-speed bikes? not on this coast - you'd be laughed/harassed off the street.... in my case I don't do it - I really don't need surgery number 6 on my knee.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Those guys are insane!

I can't beleive they'll survive long with out an accident maneuvering through traffic like that and ignoring traffic signals!
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

They must train in Italy, except in Italy they're on Vespa's. Those guys have to be in pretty good shape too.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Here's one of Jr.'s early years. I always said these kids don't let up till they hit something......

Blue Plate class talladega Sept. 06' Started 13th fell back to 15th,finished 5th. With a leaking head gasket!Major crash on back straight,kart goes air born....

Comment

Here's a good one of the guys dicing it up in the Ice Bowl on a beautiful 29 degree day. Anything goes when your trying to make a 6K show. This video is shooting backwards from the rear of Cameron Cherry's 700hp Super Late Model. Enjoy...

Action packed Dirt Late Model In Car Talladega Ice Bowl 2010In car video from the rear of the #88 Super Late Model of Cameron Cherry.Presented by PassmoreRac...

Comment

Working...
                        X