one strange weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one strange weekend!!

friday started putting front end parts on my 87 cutlass (an extra driver car I had alot of extra
    parts from the wrecked 87 last year) im still not done this morning! the church has been broken into
    twice this weekend and we lost 6 windows in the process what a crazy deal! yesterday the guy across the street
    jumped threw a side window, and the trashed the offices, punched out a door window, and then proceided to bleed all over the building :o halls, curtains, kids room, they even trashed a kids bible bag he left there! we cleaned up blood and covered windows for about 5 hours last night, so its all good now. no calls this morning yet, so Im going to take my mom
    fishing (she helped us last night) maybe later ill finish the car BTW we still had a good service yesterday!!

a couple of old pics of the car

the donor car

the pics are at the old house no new pics my camara has been missplaced during the move
    and I wouldnt have felt right posting pics of all that blood anyway later cobey
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Re: one strange weekend!!

So what was his malfunction?...

Good to see some of the parts of the wrecked olds being put to use.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

drunk and high I guess, the crazy part is that we paid him to mow a couple of times
      and when they had a shooting at there house last month we had a funral dinner for them! :-\
      sometimes people are nuts, Im sure you have seen crazyer stuff Dan! The policeman wasnt suprised
      at all lots of churches have lost electronics ect ect... we lost all our mics friday night and they
      didnt even take the receivers for them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71

and when they had a shooting at there house last month we had a funral dinner for them! :-\
        sometimes people are nuts
        Enough said....

Comment

LA had a couple churches broken into in the last month. A few weeks ago, it was to steal the computers. Last weekend was they just caused destruction.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

There was a church in Denver last week that someone broke out a skylight and stuck a garden hose in it....it ran all night....WTH?

Comment

I know of a church that was broken into by a guy who had AIDS. They had to clean the entire building in hazmat suits with trained pros.... he didn't take anything. :-\ be careful cleaning that stuff up man....
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

kids outta school already ?
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

went in and worked tonight the mess is cleaned up and we used safe cleaning methods
                  with bleach and rubber gloves cleaned up some old messes tonight
                  got the olds done yesterday it needs lined up and checked where I straitened the
                  frame horn, the toe is off more than I thought but everything is tight and I got the breaks
                  broken in I have around $150 to $175 in the whole project so far (engine, trans, ball joints, breaks ect ect)
                  hope to have it all in good running order by next weekend. I love my beeter cutlasses, front wheel drive
                  just doesnt feel right

Comment

Working...
                  X