2010 BS EAST Get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 BS EAST Get together

So far this year I have done ONE thing for me and me only - the Ford swap in columbus, and I wasn't even gone for 48 hours....- so by the end of July - if there is any justice in my world - I will have the Ranger mission capable.... and my lovely wife should be understanding enough that I need to do something else for me - before another summer has vaporized into the sands of time. Then the question will be - put the ranger on the trailer with slicks and skinnies, and pull it with the diesel, or - put the bfgs on it and drive it....
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Still not sure of our travel schedule. I'll let you know ASAP.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
        So far this year I have done ONE thing for me and me only - the Ford swap in columbus, and I wasn't even gone for 48 hours....- so by the end of July - if there is any justice in my world - I will have the Ranger mission capable.... and my lovely wife should be understanding enough that I need to do something else for me - before another summer has vaporized into the sands of time. Then the question will be - put the ranger on the trailer with slicks and skinnies, and pull it with the diesel, or - put the bfgs on it and drive it....
        drive it, and put the slicks in the bed ;D
        we can always redball you back home if you break it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
          Originally posted by milner351
          drive it, and put the slicks in the bed ;D
          we can always redball you back home if you break it ;)
          I like the way you think - now if I could get the diesel fixed, pontoon fixed, boathouse roof built and wired, then I might have some time to finish the ranger - hell - there are more new parts in the ranger than anything else I'd have to drive!

Comment

said it with me (scootish brooge(sp?)

SLEEP,
            IT"S overrated

;D

Comment

31st is good for me!
              Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

as of now I have 4:

John (milkovich), two friends of mine (unless they do not sign up here), and myself.

Need Six more!
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

figured i would give this a bump since PT is over and the Freaks may have missed it.
                  Neal

Comment

love to go.. but moving wifes niece into college that week..

Comment

Well if i don't get 6 more cars we may need to try another week. ;)
                      Neal

Comment

I am totally interested - and as long as it's in NOT July 10, or Aug 7 (that's the airshow - when's woodward again?)
                        I will do my best to be a paying attendee.

Turns out the Lees limo needs more work than the ranger - but I don't have much time for either - so the later in the summer it is - the more chance I'll be able to have the Ranger there. :

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't commit to anything right now. :-[
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Dragway 42 needs a weeks notice, so we have till 7/24.
                            Neal

Comment

If it is held anytime before Labor Day I will be on the fence. I just got back from Power Tour, I have one broken junk, one hurt daily driver and mrs arrowhead has some plans that she has not yet shared with me :
                              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'm up for anything anywhere, anytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X