2010 BS EAST Get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 BS EAST Get together

Just throwing this out. Coastal Plains Raceway is in Jacksonville, NC (home of Camp LeJeune). It's a NICE track - NHRA sanctioned IIRC. On the same grounds is a little "Bull Pen" style circle track so we could watch the guys run into each other if anyone wants. Anyhow, there's another option. We could HQ here at our place. I'm thinking later in the season, maybe early October. Weather hare is usually GLORIOUS at that time of year. Just an option.

Dan

Comment

I'd really like to be a part of this - but there's no way I can swing anything until September the way things are stacking up around here. :'(
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I just read this and would love to go but can't do anything till end of Aug early Sep.
        the baby was just born the 31's is the "Rumble in the city" at the old Buffalo Central terminal
        and the next day is the Sunday Niagara Gasser meet here and since I have a hand in a bunch of thoses cars I think I have to be there . Think I may take the boy and cruise to the track for the day give mommy some time with the baby (daughter has a sleep over so she will be gone lol)

Comment

When I get back from FL (leaving in a couple of minutes) I'll check in at Coastal Plains and see what the deal is - group rates, test & tune - that kind of thing.

Dan

Comment

I would like to go, but 7 hrs. My brother does live in Parkersburg. what is the date of this?

Comment

Dan,also at that time of year,there could be some very attractive rent rates on beach houses also.

Just a thought.
              Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Working...
              X