X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaminoKid
    replied
    Re: 2010 BS EAST Get together

Dan,also at that time of year,there could be some very attractive rent rates on beach houses also.

Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• realsteelfreak
    replied

I would like to go, but 7 hrs. My brother does live in Parkersburg. what is the date of this?

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

When I get back from FL (leaving in a couple of minutes) I'll check in at Coastal Plains and see what the deal is - group rates, test & tune - that kind of thing.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• jays67
    replied

I just read this and would love to go but can't do anything till end of Aug early Sep.
    the baby was just born the 31's is the "Rumble in the city" at the old Buffalo Central terminal
    and the next day is the Sunday Niagara Gasser meet here and since I have a hand in a bunch of thoses cars I think I have to be there . Think I may take the boy and cruise to the track for the day give mommy some time with the baby (daughter has a sleep over so she will be gone lol)

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied

I'd really like to be a part of this - but there's no way I can swing anything until September the way things are stacking up around here. :'(

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

Just throwing this out. Coastal Plains Raceway is in Jacksonville, NC (home of Camp LeJeune). It's a NICE track - NHRA sanctioned IIRC. On the same grounds is a little "Bull Pen" style circle track so we could watch the guys run into each other if anyone wants. Anyhow, there's another option. We could HQ here at our place. I'm thinking later in the season, maybe early October. Weather hare is usually GLORIOUS at that time of year. Just an option.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

I would like to wait a week or so, mustang is not ready. If there are more people coming this friday I can bring the cougar.

Leave a comment:

• milkovich
    replied

1/4 Mile Action!
    TEST & TUNE
    Grudge Racing
    For All Vehicles
    Open At 5:30
    $15 To Race
    or $5 To Watch

So do I need to buy drag radials for Friday or not?

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied

Originally posted by milkovich
    Even if it's just the test and tune, I'll still show up. Hopefully I can break something.
    Finish up the garbage scow truck - surely you'll break 20 seconds in the quarter with that. ;D

I'm trying to use this gathering as motivation to get the Ranger running, driving, registered and street legal.
    (you may recall there was a big push to get it done for the first BSEAST - lots of help from Dave, Seth, and Aaron - but I didn't make it happen, and have spent precious little time on it since)

Also using it as a tool ala Mr. Lohne's - as leverage for a "guys weekend" - since I just spent a weekend at home with Lee while my lovely wife enjoyed Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon back home for her 20th HS reunion..... paybacks are fair right?

SO - regardless of when said gathering is - as long as it's within reasonable driving distance of SE Michigan and I have any prayer of getting the ranger ready for it -- I really hope to take part.
    (driving the diesel with it's freshly rebuilt engine wouldn't be quite as exciting)

Leave a comment:

• milkovich
    replied

Even if it's just the test and tune, I'll still show up. Hopefully I can break something.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

Originally posted by milner351
    should we propose another place and time for a gathering hopefully more folks can for sure make it to?
    I am open to anything, I just was just throwing the time and place out there.

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied

should we propose another place and time for a gathering hopefully more folks can for sure make it to?

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

I understand everyone, that is why I am thinking just doing a friday test and tune and who ever can make makes it. Just trying to avoid the white stuff this time

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

Being that it's just me now, I still can't commit to anything. Wish I could but it's just not in the cards. If something gets planned, I'll try my hardest to get there.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

Beating myself up I can't make it.

I'd go just to tool on my bone stock truck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X