HotRodLadyCrusr in the Detroit News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HotRodLadyCrusr in the Detroit News

Denise, nice article!! you deserve more press IMO. you are 100% real deal... also, your pictures and stories are a lot of fun to read. I for one, appreciate them a ton...!

congrats!
    -scott
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Denise, congratulations! I'm so looking forward to your account of the moment and the pictures to accompany it. Job well done.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Thanks so much for all the kind words and compliments. I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting the flatbed to haul him down. We had 5 inches of snow here last night and the sidestreets are still a mess. It's been a long seven years and Big Olds has never looked better.

Please stop and say hi if you come down to Cobo this weekend. I've always got a cooler full of beverages and a comfy chair to sit in.

Check out tomorrows Detroit Free Press and tomorrows Livonia Observer ;D

Comment

You go girl!!!!!! ;D
          Congrats are in order

Comment

Very much deserved

Comment

More press for Denise! http://www.hometownlife.com/apps/pbc...803060513/1027
              Mike TPG

Comment

Nice article in the Free Press also.
                Mike TPG

Comment

Tell me Denise, do you ever get tired of smiling? ;D ;D ;D You are a true blue rodder and one of finest people I have known (besides my wife, I just wish she would get into cars with me)!
                  You set me on fire to try to get a complete '35 Ford sedan I am trying to get a hold of. (all your fault, the bug has bitten and there is no cure) ;)

I have always liked my Fords, but I like early Hemi's too. Its a toss up between the flattie, a 352 FE, and a 354 Industrial propane Hemi that I think I can get a hold of. I don't drive anymore because of my vision, so it needs to be setup for my wife and anyone else to drive (including you if you're ever in my neck of the woods)

I hope the trip to Cobo is uneventful and you have fun, I wish I was there.

Comment

Denise,
                    You do a great job bringing us info on all of the shows you attend. I hope you have some idea how much it means to us to be able to see these shows through your eyes. You seem to be more hooked on cars than most people I know. It is always a pleasure to see your latest post on the latest show. It is as close as many of us will get to goiing to many of these shows.
                    I am hoping to meet you and The Big Olds down at Cobo tomorrow, but right now it is snowing so hard I cant see my neigbours house! I hope this storm lets up enough that I can make it to Detroit tomorrow. If not I hope to read about it here or on the HAMB.
                    Thanks again for all the coverage over the last several years.
                    Andy

Comment

Way to go smiley,a more well deserving person there isn't!You are a blessing to the hobby and a great friend to many!Congratulations,Big Olds looks stunning! ;)

Comment

Car looks fantastic in person, the interior is amazing. Well done Denise!! She got a great spot just behind the Riddler contenders near the main entrance.

cheers
                        Ed N.
                        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                        X