Sign in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign in

For the last couple of days I have had to log in to the sight, never had to do it before, it automatically logged me in. It won't recognize my password, and I have to have a new one mailed to me every time I try to log in. Anybody else having problems?
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Re: Sign in

No trouble here. I never have to put in anything. I'm logged in 24 hours a day. I just click on the favorites.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
      No trouble here. I never have to put in anything. I'm logged in 24 hours a day. I just click on the favorites.
      That's what I've always done.

Comment

Damn, it did it again....

Comment

when you log in there should be a box that says "Remember Me" or the such, click on that and then hit log in.

Also did you clear you cookies or cache that would make it so you'd have to log back in. And at that makes sure you have your cookies enabled.

Comment

im not even sure if i know my password at this point. i haven't logged in since BS.com was created.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

Also did you clear you cookies or cache that would make it so you'd have to log back in. And at that makes sure you have your cookies enabled.
              X2. Overloaded cache and cookie files cause many internet problems.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I was gonna say clear cache and let us know if it works any better.
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

log in at the bottom of the forum page, NOT at the top of the page....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                  X