2010 Mission Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Mission Trip

its hard to believe that I have been doing this for 9 years but June 13th through the 19th will be my ninth Mission Trip...this year is alot different though...about two years ago me and the youth director from our church got together and decided we wanted to host a Mission trip right in our hometown of Rushville Indiana...we built a team of adults to help us in planning it, raising the necessary funds (30K) and writing the sites...I have been so busy for this past year doing all the necessary things including putting out applications for homes, interviewing the possilbe canidates, and finally writing the sites themselves...this week we have delivered all the ladders and materials needed to work on the 50 homes selected...next week I will be touring all the sites with the people from Group Workcamps and the campers will arrive the next week to do the repairs...so I will be off work and doing all this stuff starting monday and may not be on the computer much...hopefully all the kids coming from around the country will have a great week and the residents will get everything they wanted done completed...pray for good weather and safe travel for all

Re: 2010 Mission Trip

have a safe week..

Comment

Re: 2010 Mission Trip

Hopefully safe and productive...with good weather and alot accomplished

Comment

Working...
      X