Dog Sledding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Sledding

I've got a computer in the living room, and Sue Unit has one in the other room. Today I was doing the updates on the website and I heard Unit lauging so hard I had to go see what was up. What's so funny Honey?

It was this. She was wiping tears, she was laughing so hard.

Okay. I'm thinking, show this to your wife or other significant woman and they'll laugh till they cry, too. I like it, it's funny, but this one really got into Unit's funny mechanism just like the "Some Bullshit's Happening" video got into mine. I dunno - you make the call. Yeah, it's okay, but it made Unit cry from laughing. It might be a woman thing. Check it out and and see.

http://www.weeville.com/DogSledding.wmv
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Dog Sledding

That is really cool PW.

Comment

Re: Dog Sledding

Just at the very thought and memory of it, I HAD to revisit the thread with the Some Bullshit is Happening video. I laughed again, of course, but that whole thread PLUS the video, that's it. That's the funniest thing I've ever experienced. I laughed for days at that one.

I don't fully expect to ever laugh that hard at anything, at my age. There's not that much time left. That's the Grail. If you want to know what makes me laugh uncontrollably, that's what it was.

And everybody's got their own different best thing. That's what makes the world go around, I guess.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X