400 pics, crawfish, and the guit-steel - one helluva day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400 pics, crawfish, and the guit-steel - one helluva day

I woke up early saturday morning for no reason at all and decided to take my labs on a early morning 2 mile walk, well we were going to leave late morning and head towards austin from houston to drop off my 2 daughters with my sister inlaw to head to colorado for a months vacation, Well plans sorta changed and my wife had to drive to round rock tx to drop off the kids so I was let go in Giddings TX to shoot some pics at the Billet Proof show.

The show had about a 200 car turnout I think cause of the show 1) being just 2 months after Lone Star Round Up and 2) It was flippin hot. So towards late afternoon I get a call from the wife says shes headed back towards houston and will be there soon to pick me up, when I hang up my phone much to my surprise theres Junior Brown - WOW - I knew Junior liked cars but was totally caught off guard seeing him in the little town of Giddings at the show. I got to talk to him for a couple minutes - a really great guy to talk car stuff with and bout that time was when my wife showed up to pick me up so we could drive back to Houston.

We get back and my wife gave me a surprise telling me she wanted to have dinner at one of my favorite eating joints called Heads N Tails, known for thier crawfish, and lemmie tell you, these crawfish arent for the weak, They will light you up like the 4th of july seasoned with some incredible cajun spices. Well after another great dinner we hit the weekly Kemah Kruise a mile down the road from the resturant and shot some more pics.

It was a ling day, I passed out round 11pm after bout a 20 hour day for me. Had a blast and wished every weekend was like that ..........

gimmie a lil bit and I'll add some pics to this thread
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Re: 400 pics, crawfish, and the guilt-steel - one helluva day

The 2 pains in my ass, Ruffus and Cheyene

the infamous guit-steel

and a lil bit of dinner !

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Re: 400 pics, crawfish, and the guit-steel - one helluva day

WOW!!!!!!! Cool strings and mudbugs, you can't beat that with a great big LONG stick!

pw
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Re: 400 pics, crawfish, and the guit-steel - one helluva day

I don't know which to drool over more...

The crawfish or the Fender Vibrolux Reverb amp!

Both are quite tasty!

Ron

ps: I like Junior Brown. Plenty of good music there!
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
        X