Top Ten Camaros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Camaros

Hey Turk, how can you be humble for such a great accomplishment, like this between you and Dave. On the pages of Camaro Performers Making it in the top ten that is awesome.

You probably never would have thought of you self in the company of Donahue and Smokey, but man there you are. I am humble, that I have the opportunity to seek your advice, along with the great many others here on Carjunkies.

It is phenomenal that at my age, I'm thinking of making a major change in my life, and start persuing what I should have when I was younger.

It is you and everyone like you that have given me the courage to do so. Not only that, but I am jealous. ;D
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Re: Top Ten Camaros

..and where do you find all the time to play?

Gee, there must be some money in stones! ;)

Comment

I'll get back to this.... but know that for even one person to think that the Camaro was one of the top ten Camaro race cars of all time... let me just get back to it... trust me it was Huge..

None of that would have ever happened without David... and I'm trying hard here to pay him back...

K

Comment

Congrats to DF and Turk. It was the 14-71 blower that put it over the top!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purplecobra
          Congrats to DF and Turk. It was the 14-71 blower that put it over the top!!!
          congrats!! I have to make a trip to the bookstore.

:D
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Well deserved David and Keith. But, there is no way I'm gonna go buy Camaro Performers. What if somebody saw me at the check out stand? I can hear it now, "hey Akmet, how much are these magazines, Tiny Asians with Huge Boobs and Camaro Performers". Oh the shame of it.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

I went by the news stand today and it was not their. Im tryn another one after work!!!!

Congrats and well deserved.

Comment

AWSOME!!! Congrats guys!

Comment

Hey Guys,
                  That was in the August issue, so it's off the newsstands now.
                  The car is well deserved of being among the Top Ten Race Camaros of All-Time. That thing is legendary. There are some heavy hitters in that article too. Pearly did a great job on it.

Nick Licata

DF & Turk, I'll get in touch off-line and hook you up with a few copies.

Comment

Everyone, welcome Nick! He's the editor of Camaro Performers but would probably rather be known as an ace drag race photographer, which he is. Great guy.

Thanks a lot for signing in, Nick.

Comment

So...... do they call it the "Girlie Camaro" in the rag??? :o

Seriously though

Congratulations you guys!
                      There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

It's the fastest camaro, right? 262+ on a sunny day?

Comment

actually 261 and some change which is in fact..."fairly fast on a sunny Day"

Speaking of that y'all need to keep in mind " Dynoroom" has in fact tuned the first Door car over 300... and got in the 2 club driving the same car... the Kugel and Lefever's Firebird...

I'm still going to really reserve comment on this... mostly cause I want to take my time and tell you about the car... not what you've seen or read... but actually what this car is... it should be fun.

K

Comment

No problem, just that it was cool.
                            HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

went searching for b.ack issues cant find them.on mag.website

Comment

Working...
                              X