No announcement yet.

Please help spread the word about our broadcast of the National Hot Rod Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help spread the word about our broadcast of the National Hot Rod Reunion

We're going to do a live video stream of the entire Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion next weekend.

If you are on a drag racing or hot rod board other than this one (GASP! :D) Please drop the link below. E-mail it, mail it, carrier pigeon it, whatever.

This is a bad ass race featuring all kinds of stuff including the Mopar Hemi Challenge (heads up battle of the nastiest SS/AH cars on the planet) Fuel Altereds, Nostalgia fuel dragster, Funnies, etc, etc, etc.

It's the March Meet for those of us not in the land of fruits and nuts. :D

We want to blow this one up, so please shout it from the hills!

That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Please help spread the word about our broadcast of the National Hot Rod Reunion

Is this your baby, or are you keeping the Chadster out east another week?
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Re: Please help spread the word about our broadcast of the National Hot Rod Reunion

Oh we're tag teaming this mother Nacho Libre style!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Has anyone done <landracing> yet? I'm not sure if Seldom Seen Slim allows shameless plugs but I'll go look.

Dan

Comment

I'll post it up on some of the drag racing forums here in houston, btw do you guys need any help at the event ? ;D
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
          X