We used to "TP" stuff now they use Shrink Wrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We used to "TP" stuff now they use Shrink Wrap

My son drove my GMC his last two years in high school. The boys from the german class and the girls from the french class were playing practical jokes on each other.

Found this in my driveway one morning:

Tryed to act pissed but I couldn't keep a straight face, we had a good laugh!!!

Re: We used to "TP" stuff now they use Shrink Wrap

Nice car cover! Can they come do the Mustang as I won't get going on it for a while?

Dan

Comment

I probably wouldn't have held a straight face, either. ;D A few months ago, somebody 'forked' our yard. Walked out one morning and found a few hundred plastic forks stuck handle first into the ground all over the front yard. I was pissed at first, but the more I looked at it, the funnier it got.

Comment

They did a pretty good job... ive never done it that good ;)

Comment

The boys got them back a few days later. They were all in the school band together and the guys duct taped the girls instruments to the band room ceiling!!! (while still in the cases of course)

I wish I had a picture of THAT!!!

Comment

Jimmy wrap, guys...Jimmy wrap! Not C-10 wrap! ;D
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
              Jimmy wrap, guys...Jimmy wrap! Not C-10 wrap! ;D
              Yeah buddy!!!

Comment

We use to throw a box of Tide into the Fountain at the front gate of our Community in Florida. The Soap would be 8 ft high out into the Highway. The Semi Trucks would blow them everywhere. And the Fountain got cleaned really good to.

Comment

Best "TP" job I did was a "long" time ago.6 of us on Halloween night.60 rolls of paper and four trees.2 guys in the front yard,2 in the back, 1 in the house distracting the victim and 1 guy handing out candy to the trick-or-treeters.We did this at 8 p.m.! My son thought I was a saint until he read what the "victim" wrote in my yearbook. :o

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
                    Best "TP" job I did was a "long" time ago.6 of us on Halloween night.60 rolls of paper and four trees.2 guys in the front yard,2 in the back, 1 in the house distracting the victim and 1 guy handing out candy to the trick-or-treeters.We did this at 8 p.m.! My son thought I was a saint until he read what the "victim" wrote in my yearbook. :o
                    I like the decoy idea LOL!!!

I never did let my kids read my year books, or my parents!!!!!

Comment

The decoy worked quite well.The "victim" had attemted to TP my house once.I hid at the neighbors and when they got out of the car to "TP" I hopped in her car and drove around the block.I held her car hosstage.

Comment

NICE!!!!

Comment

I caught a couple of girls writing on the hood on my car with lipstick late on halloween night

SO...

I shot them and the car they were riding in with about 150 rounds of paintballs. Their bruises healed sooner than it took to get the lipstick off the hood. Stupid girls.
                          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
                            We use to throw a box of Tide into the Fountain at the front gate of our Community in Florida. The Soap would be 8 ft high out into the Highway. The Semi Trucks would blow them everywhere. And the Fountain got cleaned really good to.
                            That wasn't Wellington by any chance, was it? Cause we had fountains out there, too and it used to happen pretty frequently.

Comment

Working...
                            X