Cool Vids! '71 C30 in FD drill competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Vids! '71 C30 in FD drill competition

I ran across this thread and thought I'd share it!
    I was reading where a Volunteer fireman was looking for a specific tire for their '71 C30 competition truck.
    I was curious what he was talking about until I watched the vids!
    No wonder why they need tires!
    [quote]
    Hey everyone, I am new to the board so please excuse me if this has been discussed before. I am in a Volunteer fire department on Long Island, NY. We have a 1971 C30 that has been setup to compete in the FD drill team competitions here.
    Our problem is that we have run out of the JTR tires that used for years and years, and we haven?t been able to find a match for them! We are looking for new or used JTR Premium Highway XMC Bias Ply Tires, Size 8-19.5.
    Our season has just begun and we are in desperate need of these specific tires, they were OEM on many of the C30 trucks from this time. If you can help in any way, even if you might know of a place that might have an old set lying around, please contact me ASAP at [email protected] or through this board.

Here are two videos of our truck in the contests that we use it for.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thanks a lot,

Chris Connell
    Lieutenant, Piston Knockers
    North Lindenhurst Fire Department [\quote]

Re: Cool Vids! '71 C30 in FD drill competition

sweet, that looks like fun!

Comment

Wow! That is some incredible precision and great teamwork!

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

HAHAHAHA! SWEET!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

WOW!

That's friggin' COOL!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I remember as a kid watching those events on abc's wide world of sports, extremely cool stuff
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

that is 100% awesome!!!

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
              X