Here you go - All it needs is a new cyclonoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go - All it needs is a new cyclonoid

I'm not sure this fits the under $2500 project thread. I'd love to have one of these, but not feeling like driving 2000 miles to pick up both halfs.... ;D

We-uns got us a new bogus word for the bench race dictionary.

It may be possible to get it on the trailer without snapping it in half. Maybe? And I'm sure it idles great with that idle brock intake.

"6-06-10: The engine does not crank but, the engine is NOT seized. I can turn the brank pulley!! I think either the starter or the cylonoid is bad.

6-06-10: It has a 4v...it has a 4 barrel holly carburetor and idle brock intake. As far as I know the motor is in good shape. "

The yellow trailer light in the hood scoop has got to be the bomb.

Re: Here you go - All it needs is a new cyclonoid

What, one of these? :D

Comment

I know that metal injury well...left side focus, non-transverse drivetrain.

Could even be nuclear with that chemistry.

I wonder if it ate the spring steel clean through yet.... :o

someone is gonna have to tear it all down and go at it again, throw bad stuff away..for new stuff... no bondo rivets and tin daydreams.

the cyclonoid. interesting.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

theres a term we use on the gulf coast for a car like that " the galveston termites did a good chewing on that car" rust runs rampant in these parts
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Bet the seller is a hillbilly with half his teeth growing out the side of head.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

"idle brock" is even worse than "elderbrock" :.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I feel sorry for the poor thing. Maybe his next trip thru elementary school will yield better results. Even if you just looked at the pics in HRM it seems like you might notice the spelling of "Edelbrock". Vic must be used to having his name mangled by now.

Folks around here have trouble with "Jesel", too. Comes out "Jezzle".

Dan

Comment

i love ad's like this...they make me feel good about my poor spelling..i look for them intentionally
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

whats with the rear wheel being so far back in the well?

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
                    I noticed that but couldnt link the photo...I am affraid of what lurks under the belly of that beast
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454
                      What, one of these? :D

good thing he's not on Hollywood Blvd. He'd be arrested for tax evasion along with all the rest of the super heros, movie characters up there.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm supprised the retard figured out how to use the camera. That's not dyslexia, that's just plain lazy and stoooopid.

Comment

Originally posted by ch1ll
                          I'm supprised the retard figured out how to use the camera. That's not dyslexia, that's just plain lazy and stoooopid.
                          Mountain Dew sure does burn when it gets sprayed out your nose! When will I learn not to drink anything when I'm on this site? I can't afford a new laptop!
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
                            Description seems to indicate a failed (Galveston Termites LOL - sounds like a ball club) lower spring mount. That's a lot of rot IMHO. Might dip that body and come back with just the vinyl top. ;D

Yes, living in Texas I have seen the work of the gulf side tin worm. It works very fast and its very thorough.

Comment

Working...
                            X