Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I FIXED IT!

Originally posted by peewee
    It IS priceless. And early into the "thinking about it" game, I think that a pocketfull of givashit trumps opening a can of whoopass anytime. It HAS to.
    it precedes it...you MUST have a pocket full of givashit in order to effectively open a can of whoopass
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

[/quote]

it precedes it...you MUST have a pocket full of givashit in order to effectively open a can of whoopass
      [/quote]

Truer words have neve been spoken...............

Comment

The Mustang routes the AC by vacuum also. And when its boosting there isn't any. The way they fix that problem is with a vacuum reservoir. Which takes an additional vacuum line, that is way too old and breaks every time I fix it. So in order to have cold air blow out of the dash vents I've got to get out of the boost.

Sometimes its worth it, sometimes its not.

Comment

what a PITA
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Who would have thought Bang Shift would be populated by poets and philosophers? :D
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Certainly a multi-talented bunch.

Comment

Working...
              X