Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes you just never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you just never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little story,

My heat pump let go on my house (2 months after warranty mind you) so my wife was talking about it at work and one of the guys that works for her says " I own a heating and air company ". He does it as a side job for extra money. So my wife says can you fix it?
    So when he came here yesturday he noticed all my sons Mustangs in the basement and says "hey good family you are Ford people" Then he says I like Fords and I have some.
    Then he starts to give us the list. Check this out.

10 yes TEN 64 Galaxie fastbacks all nice and one is a 427 4 speed,
    5 63.5 Galaxies all 390s and 4 four speeds.
    1 63 Hardtop/box top Galaxie 390/300 4 speed
    5 starliners and three of them are 401HP tri powers sticks with OD.
    67 Fairlane 427
    68 GT fastback 390 4 speed that he bought new.
    64 thunderbolt clone with a real 427 in it.
    71 429CJ mach 1
    1984 Mustang gt 7000 miles
    70 429SCJ torino Cobra
    one of the Wood brothers cars that David Pearson drove
    There was a ton more that I cant remember. He said my son and I can come see them so I will get pics when we do.

Then in conversation I said that there was a bunch of old cars in the field behind my house. I dont know what they are but I remember when i bought the land I walked it and saw all the cars and never went back to look at them.He saiys' Those are mine to. I own that farm back there and theres about 30 old Fords back there.

How does one person have so much stuff?

Re: Sometimes you just never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet he simply charges way too much to fix heat pumps!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
      I'll bet he simply charges way too much to fix heat pumps!
      one the money peewee..
      guess your lucky your sons got a ford.. hate to see the bill if it was a mopar 2.2 turbo

Comment

I used to do HVAC work - and got LOTS of good/great/awesome deals on cars. You'd be amazed that, without even bringing up their yard art, what people will say/do to get rid of their yard art..... the last of that collection 2 1967 Camaros helped me pay for post-graduate education...
        So no, I don't have a problem in the world believing he has what he claims.... of course, as this is the internet, without pictures - I don't believe a word of it ;D speaking of which... where has JW been?
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by jleews6

1984 Mustang gt 7000 miles
          wow. crazy low miles. No nuclear EGR death or twisted tin can yet.... would LOVE to attack it with a mig, remove the retarded pollution stuff. Carburation downdraft..mellow v8...nice....

..and continue to let everyones burned in memory misjudge it. Reduces will by thieves ya know..those sterotypes.. ;D
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
          X