• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: on the side of the road ......

Originally posted by Bamfster
    Originally posted by IRONHEAD
    Originally posted by Bamfster
    I know when I worked seatbelt/speeding/redlight grants, it was double time....$71.25/hour at my pay rate. Never wrote a ticket where the fine was less than $170 and I had to write at least 4 an hour....everybody made $$$!
    remember kids, they'll tell ya, there is no ticket "quota"
    sssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee eeeeeee
    I never have denied there was a quota Mark.....There is, the administration just won't put it in writing ... was I wrong for working the O/T to put a little extra coin in my pocket? (and that being a requirement of the O/T assignment)
    wasn't saying you, but here they have tons of times said there isn't a ticket quota, over and over, and anyone with a cop in the family know there is,
    but working o/t you shouldn't have to find tickets to write, either. I know it happens, and the no quota line is a crock..
    my feeling is this.. there is a quota, and most times the tickets wrettin are speeding, and if the town are gonna force tickets to be witten then the tickets shouldn't follow you for 6 years of surcharges..
    I've never had an issue with the ticket, itself.. it's the years of surcharges that I have issue with..

Comment

Re: on the side of the road ......

Mark, I think your kinda pushing it...

Comment

Working...
      X