Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She was hot, I just didn't know if I could go thru with it.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was hot, I just didn't know if I could go thru with it.....

Oh what the heck we did it anyway........And boy was I wore out. So why not video it...

Passmore Racing Hot Rod Power Tour,Three friends set out to do a leg of the power tour and show what the power tour is all about. Cruising with your buddies....

Re: She was hot, I just didn't know if I could go thru with it.....

OK now I jealous.
    terry

Comment

All the sweat was worth it.LOL

Comment

That was really cool. Thank you!
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

thank for the video man ;D I missed the last two power tours :'(
          thanks for letting me ride along with ya for a while :D :D :D
          maybe next year, Ill see some light at the end of the tunnel of
          fixing my house, thanks again
          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

It was a great day, we enjoyed it. The cars were great!

Comment

Nice!
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Thanks for the vid David. I just got home from 7 days of living that and I'm going through withdrawls. You caught a couple of my tour friends in that clip.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I had 14 minutes of footage and had to trim it down to 10 minutes. We enjoyed the power tour coming through.

Comment

The Copper and silver street rod at minute 6:21 in the video drove off without paying for his gas at a station on the way to bhm. The station owner said she figured it was unintentional and gave me her card to give to him but I never saw him again.

Comment

Originally posted by msc66
                      The Copper and silver street rod at minute 6:21 in the video drove off without paying for his gas at a station on the way to bhm. The station owner said she figured it was unintentional and gave me her card to give to him but I never saw him again.
                      I think that was the Magna Charger owners ride

That was a good video Passmore racing - I saw a bunch of stuff I never saw during 8 days on PT. Thanks.....
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Gerat vid ;).Cars in motion are always cool..nice sound on your ride btw.. ;)

Comment

We're working on one from July 4th weekend. When I get the rest of the video I'll post it. Some awesome road time footage.

Comment

had to watch it again!!! neat stuff!!!
                            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                            X