• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Cop Car

http://www.weeville.com/lambo.htm
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Italian Cop Car

Give the finest car in the world to someone, if they dont know how to drive...it is nothing more a fine car than it is a horse and cart
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I wonder what the story is behind that crash. It looks like some Bozo drove over the cop car but you can't really tell from the pic. Either way, tough to lose an exotic like that.

Dan

Comment

The pics of the cars look like they've been tinkered with. Can you spell Adobe Photoshop?

Am I the only one here that noticed that hottie Italian lady cop?
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
          I wonder what the story is behind that crash. It looks like some Bozo drove over the cop car but you can't really tell from the pic. Either way, tough to lose an exotic like that.

Dan
          Looks to be a similar situation as the pinhead Infinty driver that nailed the motorcycle cop in Cali. Lambo was traveling at a decent clip and slammed on the brakes, causing the already low as hell nose to dive down further. This created a natural wedge which got driven under the SUV. Factor in the lack of skidmarks behind the Lambo and the drizzly look of the picture, I'd say he locked it up on a slick street and slid into him.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
          X