Drag Racer Dies in Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Racer Dies in Crash

Just saw this. Sounds absolutely horrific.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/11/neal-parker-dead-drag-rac_n_609560.html?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl4|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2F 2010%2F06%2F11%2Fneal-parker-dead-drag-rac_n_609560.html

Re: Drag Racer Dies in Crash

Don't take this the wrong way, Joe - but you're getting your rqcing news from the HuffPo?
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

hope the mainstream does not use this as yet another push to kill off Raceway Park

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
        hope the mainstream does not use this as yet another push to kill off Raceway Park
        I hope not either, it's truly sad but the fact is he would have ran off the end of any track.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
          Don't take this the wrong way, Joe - but you're getting your rqcing news from the HuffPo?
          +1

THe Huffington Post article sensationalized the word "DEAD" too much.

Despite the efforts of scientists and doctors worldwide, 10 out of 10 people still die. That's all of us. Really, how would you prefer to go? doing what you love? or lying in bed...

Pardon my morbidity this morning but, the article really rubbed me the wrong way.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

rumor has it parker had stints installed in a coronary arteries ...no chute deployed and no shut off , went thru 2 nets and 20 water barrels

Comment

Working...
            X