Autocrossed the GT500 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocrossed the GT500 today

I tried autocross today! And I sucked.... Smooth throttle transitions....what the hell are those?!?!?
    I was 6 seconds behind the fastest car, which I didn't think was too bad for my first autocross ever....

Here's a crap quality vid to check it out.

Re: Autocrossed the GT500 today

Where's Chad voice ???

I'm jealous. I want to try my Skylark in one.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

your warranty is now void

Comment

Good stuff Andy! Great to see you out flogging the Mustang. Glad to see it gets used for what is intended for, and not just sitting at car shows like most of them are!
        Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          your warranty is now void
          Nah, thats tomorrow after I do the stage II 2.6 upper pulley!

I try to have some fun with it, althought today was the first time it's ever been in the rain.... Stuff happens!

Comment

Originally posted by ford141
            Good stuff Andy! Great to see you out flogging the Mustang. Glad to see it gets used for what is intended for, and not just sitting at car shows like most of them are!
            When the hell am I gonna see more truck stuff damn it?!?!?!?

Comment

Soon... I know I'm way behind on it, but I've been consumed by my shop build. Should have a 40x48 pole building up in about 3 weeks. But I gotta get on Ugly quick, I got a pull on July 7th, need to swap the tranny before then and get some new tires. The knocker will have to hold together for a little while longer because I just simply don't have the time to swap it. I killed all of the free moments that I have had over the last few months helping on my buddy's Cummins-powered Dodge puller, and my other buddy's Cummins swapped F350.
              Still plays with trucks....

Comment

6 seconds on an autocross course is like being 20 laps down... For a first time it is a place to start. Lots of fun and you only get faster with each passing heat...

Comment

Working...
                X