Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Show pics (western Pa 2009)..PICS! (56k beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show pics (western Pa 2009)..PICS! (56k beware)

I went home to Pa about a year ago to visit my grandfather before he passed away (he died this past May) while I was there I snapped off some pics....

This car belongs to my moms hubby, hes a decent guy and has quite a few nice cars. This is the one he drives most often..in 4 years he has put 30K on it..it rides suprisingly well, and is not horrible to ride in...he has changed the wheels to black and lost the white walls since this pic was taken...figured I would share.

this is Barneys pick-up...you may not like the faux stacks, but it is a cool truck, Kevin his frined did the paint and the truck was built for around 6K including the truck....

This is Kevins Caddy, it is a 2 owner car, he being the 2nd, it is in amazing shape for a wester Pa car,this was taken just after the car was lowered a bit. Kevin is a helluva guy and is a very accomplished pin striper and custom painter.

the clown on the left is Kevin, the Budah on the left is Barney

We went to a show while I was there..the following are a few shots I was able to get off before my camera took a dump on me. Shoulda brought more batteries, there were quite a few nice cars there

I have to point out that I belive this is a steel car and that Kevin did the lettering on this car and did most of the stripes and lettering on about 20 cars at this show...sadly I dont have the pics to share.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Car Show pics (western Pa 2009)..PICS! (56k beware)

forgot to add this one, A friend of moms hubby owns a little body shop and was restoring this car...it was a super solid southern car to start with but man, he did an amazing job with this thing...I couldnt get a good shot of the interior or decent shots becasue there was so much stuff in the garage....

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

If anyone has pics from the Hot Rod Power Tour of a Grand National with all chrome rims... or of the owner detailing it.. please email them to me at [email protected]. I am the owner.. and I know guys were snapping pics as I detailed my car outside the Royal Purple booth. I did the trip alone and didnt get many pics...well, thx

Comment

Originally posted by GNGAL
        If anyone has pics from the Hot Rod Power Tour of a Grand National with all chrome rims... or of the owner detailing it.. please email them to me at [email protected]. I am the owner.. and I know guys were snapping pics as I detailed my car outside the Royal Purple booth. I did the trip alone and didnt get many pics...well, thx
        I would start your own thread under the "events" section, you'll probably have more luck....

Comment

Joe, great shots!

That Cyclone is frigging awesome.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
            I would start your own thread under the "events" section, you'll probably have more luck....
            Done, thanks.. still new to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              Joe, great shots!

That Cyclone is frigging awesome.
              i drooled over it for about 20 minutes, the owner never came around...the panels were laser straight...it was a very well done car...

Comment

Originally posted by GNGAL
                Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                Done, thanks.. still new to this site.
                no problem, and welcome...did you introduce yourself on the new members thread?

Comment

Working...
                X