No announcement yet.

Yee Haa!!... She runs!!... Maybe Not!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yee Haa!!... She runs!!... Maybe Not!!

Dang. I took the Chevelle out yesterday for a drive. First time in about six flippin' months. New job, busy with other stuff, blah, blah, blah.

I almost forgot how rude its old school small-block is. Ran great! Although I fragged the clutch doing a big ol' honkin' burnout. Guess it will be another six months! Damn. :o
    Nitrous, baby!!...

Re: Yee Haa!!... She runs!!... Maybe Not!!

Good and bad to hear. Next time don't wait six month, that way the car won't be mad at you. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jcharliem
      Dang. I took the Chevelle out yesterday for a drive. First time in about six flippin' months. New job, busy with other stuff, blah, blah, blah.

I almost forgot how rude its old school small-block is. Ran great! Although I fragged the clutch doing a big ol' honkin' burnout. Guess it will be another six months! Damn. :o
      that sucks,,, better the clutch than the gearbox..

Comment

"What's that noise??!!" Look up the joke about the Hoser and the chainsaw.

Dan

Comment

that sucks,,, better the clutch than the gearbox..[/quote]

Ya, that's true. I guess setting the line-lock, then dumping the clutch at about 5 grand while in second gear is going to frag the clutch sooner or later!
          Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Working...
          X