X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pump gas drags dates

anyone know what the dates are?

Re: pump gas drags dates

Its the second Saturday in May with test and tune the Thursday night before. Left my Hot Rod at the shop. The application is in this months issue. 12th maybe?

Comment

fabricatordave mailed me a reminder, freiburger posted on hr.com a while back may 10th raceday.

Comment

Are you going to enter that "small" dirt car?Hope you get picked.Maybe there will be sweet tea in Memphis!

Comment

i hope so too, i got picked last year, got there, and broke my damn car before i got it off the trailer. Keith and Tonya scared me up a place to work on it, but by the time i pulled the parts out my ass (really, one guy in memphis was gonna give me an aeromotive eliminator pump and a pro series regulator, told me to pay him when i got the money) i didnt have enough time to get it back together.

i am hoping Rob might afford me the same chance jack and a couple other guys got and give me another shot at it. i'm thinking Jeff is hoping the same. i have my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes crossed.

we need to talk Ev into entering too.

Comment

Originally posted by biginch
            we need to talk Ev into entering too.
            Good idea!

Comment

Yeah, I will enter again, and hope to get picked, last year did not go well, losing the crank on Thursday Night. My car wants to Cruise Beal Street
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

speaking of the green car anybody out there got pics of the DW friday thrash in the pits i got every thing entire build etc but nothing from the thrash.

Comment

i have a few of the broken parts all lined up. 1320 video has you walking back with the driveshaft, or half of it anyway.

Comment

i have my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes crossed {big inch said}

zust dont cross anything on the car LOL

Comment

Vic Crow has some pics of the thrash.Have Ev remind Mike to get some copies to you guys. She got me a few.I didnt know there were that many people watching!! Maybe DF has some.

Comment

I do. Sent an email.

Comment

Originally posted by fabricatordave

zust dont cross anything on the car LOL
                          i am still scratching my head about the chaffed/arced spot we found on my starter cable, as much copper as was missing, it should have been a hard short to ground and burned up my battery (maybe the car too) the thing is, there arent any moving parts to have cut the insulation there. :-\ id rather be lucky than good any day ;D

Comment

You da man DF!

Comment

Whoever gets some of DF's pics I d like a copy.Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X