Thinking about buying a 2004 BMW X5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinking about buying a 2004 BMW X5

Tonya totalled the 2003 XJ8.... hit on the drivers side front fender by a mid 90's GMC truck.....going 50mph

Took the nose of the car and moved it towards the passenger side a bit over a foot..... banged her up a bit.... mostly her knee's..... seems her legs slapped together really hard..... making birth control nearly impossible... ( she couldn't hold the asprin between her knee's )

Spun the car around a couple of times... and scared the living poop out of her....... but she's fine and the car is GONE.... not a bad thing actually....

K

Comment

Glad to hear she's ok. You sure you're not going to catch hell for telling everyone SHE totalled it?

As for the homeless guy test, If he was desperate, he might jump in mine to get out of the rain. Wouldn't work totally though. You can see daylight through the back doors in spots.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Yeah she'll be Pissed if she finds me talking about it...... it was her fault.... long story but they've added a new Stop sign where it happened.... so I've never really thought she was at fault....

K

Comment

Well, that should keep you off the couch for now. :D
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
          X