X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well it is about a car

Originally posted by Loren
    Originally posted by Blazerteam
    ...and for heavens sake..stop ####ing..enough people in this world.
    Oh no, no...you gotta keep f*cking...just so there will be more of us than there are them. Or at least as many.

Hey, it's a race to the finish! :D
    Well,try to learn them to f?#k without making children then.. ;D.We can joke about it,but more mouths to feed,and more meanings to hear.

Comment

I know what you mean, and "if only".

Unfortunately, well...how many offspring do educated, working people have in a year? Now, how many do cockroaches have? What are you going to do about the latter? It pains me to think of what the children of the least-educated poorest parents go through when they also have ten siblings...they are not cockroaches...but the breeding mentality is a huge cause of the problem here. So we what, go to war over it, "enforce our will" over people's breeding? Or let them do what they may and then hate us to the point of planting bombs because we have it better and that somehow must make us in league with Satan?

edit: Ugh. Maybe I'll take this one down.

Comment

You wanna know why they hate us? Because we got stores like Pet Smart. Seriously, we have stores for animals. We have so much, we have to have stuff for our pets. Most of them would probably like a friggin grocery store or walmart but not only do they not have them and we do, we add insult by giving our pet's a place to shop too!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Good discussion guys, but the problems I see with the middle east is that we side with Israel, thats why there is no peace and they are always fighting. We should have just went and bombed there ass after 911 , not nuclear,but made them hurt, and went home, anymore attacks, bomb them worse than the first time, and go home. Maybe I am thinking wrong about it and I know the war machine is big money. Just my opinion.

Comment

I guess I'm the crazy one now days, because I thought we were in a war.
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Am I ready this right, we should have bombed Israel?

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
              Good discussion guys, but the problems I see with the middle east is that we side with Israel, thats why there is no peace and they are always fighting. We should have just went and bombed there ass after 911 , not nuclear,but made them hurt, and went home, anymore attacks, bomb them worse than the first time, and go home. Maybe I am thinking wrong about it and I know the war machine is big money. Just my opinion.
              Yes it is black and white. It doesn't matter why someone wants to kill me, all that matters to me is that they want to inflict harm on myself and my family. I have lived my entire life with the motto of of live and let live, unless it f*#@s with me, then it needs to die. I'm sorry that people think of me as an arse being so blunt, I've just never seen the point of political correctness. I would rather be hated for my honesty than accepted for being two faced........

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
              no grey area in your world huh...everything is simple black and white...kill em all, deport them all. To each their own beliefs I guess...

Originally posted by Laplander
              All I need to understand is that they want to kill my family, my friends, my neighbors and destroy this country. I don't care what rational they use, or how they were brainwashed into believing this crap, they need to be stopped dead in their tracks. We have become so concerned out being politically correct all the time that we are failing to what NEEDS to be done out of fear of being perceived as the bad guy. Same thing with illegal immigration. It's ILLEGAL so it needs to be stopped. It's not about seperating illegal mothers from their kids born here, it's about BREAKING the law and being held accountable for it.

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
              Originally posted by 457Brodix
              Originally posted by IRONHEAD
              now now,, walk in his/there shoes,, your whole live some one has been cause'n war and hell on earth in your area of the world..
              gotta ask, would you be mr. happy.
              there is a whole generation thats had to deal with war their whole life, and we have backed one side or another, most of that time and this same generation knows this,, sadly, most AMERICANS don't..
              not say'n terrorizim is right..
              but , walk in their shoes,, because boys and girls, we made this bed,, and now we are having nightmares..
              thoughts???
              I guess that excuses them for the 3,000 they took out at the WTC, Yeah I have my thoughts but I'm not going to go there! I think it's nice that you can sympathize with them and I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.
              I cant belive I am going to say this *CHOKE* but...IRONHEAD raises a point. To be able to defeat your enemy you must know and understand them. in order to do that you must look at exactly what IRONHEAD was saying...They are a brainwashed mass, unable to think freely becasue they have been conditioned from the time they were born to hate, they know nothing else. If they are taught to belive that we are evil, and that the only thing they have to look forward to in life is death...hell, I cant say i dont understand...does it make it okay..hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
                That we are.

I want to clarify that siding with Israel is not a bad thing in my opinion, just the cause of the tension.

Comment

Most people think that the U.S. is the one who shields Israel, when it's actually the U.S. who keeps talking Israel out of turning the nukes loose on some of the more rogue nations over there in the middle east........

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
                  Originally posted by A/Fuel
                  That we are.

I want to clarify that siding with Israel is not a bad thing in my opinion, just the cause of the tension.

Comment

This is incredible. THIS is one of the reasons I love coming here. Different viewpoints actually discussing a topic and not yelling at each other, calling names, and descending into worthless muck. Please, let's keep it up. Thank you for not locking this automatically and giving it a chance.

Ironhead and Joe, I'm going to have to agree with you guys. It is infinately easier to defeat an opponent when you know that opponent. You don't have to agree with them or sympathize with them, but the better your recon, the better your chances are in the battle.

I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix
                      Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                      now now,, walk in his/there shoes,, your whole live some one has been cause'n war and hell on earth in your area of the world..
                      gotta ask, would you be mr. happy.
                      there is a whole generation thats had to deal with war their whole life, and we have backed one side or another, most of that time and this same generation knows this,, sadly, most AMERICANS don't..
                      not say'n terrorizim is right..
                      but , walk in their shoes,, because boys and girls, we made this bed,, and now we are having nightmares..
                      thoughts???
                      I guess that excuses them for the 3,000 they took out at the WTC, Yeah I have my thoughts but I'm not going to go there! I think it's nice that you can sympathize with them and I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.

um not siding with them..
                      but the 3000 at the wtc is a drop in the hat of whats died over there.. and we have had our hands in that mess for years..
                      the wtc was a sad day.. and should've never happened..
                      we also need to stay out of others wars also. but that never happen

Comment

Working...
                      X