Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a Perfect World

Time for some levity.

Let's see if this one makes a thread.....

In a Perfect World, I would be able to hit those long straight shots on the pool table. The balls are all lined up, and I rattle the object ball around the pocket and it doesn't go in. If I could just make shots like that, I may someday be able to run the table.

In a Perfect World, you could....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: In a Perfect World

Peewee - this IS a perfect world. Lots of good stuff and enough not-so-good stuff so you can appreciate the good stuff. Don't believe me? Get Grandkids - or dogs.

But in an alternate reality I'd hit the Lottery so I could have even more car fun and, mostly, do all the nice stuff for folks that I can only dream about right now.

Dan

Comment

you could ride a goat like a moped, and use its horns for handlebars :D
      I dont think you can get away with that in this world :-\ :-\ :D :D :D

goats are funny looking it would be like that dude in blazing saddles
      riding that bull ;D yea I know im a dork!!!!!
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

In a perfect world

My dad would build a pole barn in the empty space next our house so all of us could work on our vehicles
        Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

In a perfect world all of the traffic ahead of me would part like the Red Sea (i.e. Moses) and all red lights would turn green as I approached, . . . .Oh yea, and my car would have some kind of Romulan cloaking device making me invisible to cops. ;D I've had to deal with WAY too much traffic lately!
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

In a perfect world everything would be, well, perfect...
            Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

There would be no war, women would always have something interesting to say, and topless women would be the norm, with pants optional. Of course since it is a perfect world none of them would be fat nor have road map looking bodies after kids, it would all go back to looking like they did when they were 19... no matter how old.

Comment

in a perfect world I could pick LOTTO numbers with allarming accuracy, then use said money to make things suck a little less for me and my family, my mom, my dad, grandmas and the rest of the clan.... I would also use said money to fund drag teams at local high schools, and of course...buy a warehouse and fill it with cars...I think I would start a day care center for children who are deaf and hard fo hearing as well...
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

In a perfect world ... my nitrous bottles would always be full.
                  Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                  X