Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm sorely tempted to get this....

So, do you own it yet????
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

We're waiting...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
        you dont have a hair on your ass if that thing aint in your driveway by tomorrow aternoon.
        .....to put it bluntly...

Comment

Don't get your panties in a knot fellas. ;) I e-mailed him again and i'm waiting for a response. If you notice, there's no number for me to call, so it's in his court now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
            Don't get your panties in a knot fellas. ;) I e-mailed him again and i'm waiting for a response. If you notice, there's no number for me to call, so it's in his court now.
            I hate those ads...
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              Originally posted by ethelkilledfred

Get it, you will be sorry later you didn't. Got this one for the wife, but she says it's too nice to ride-LOL ( She's actually waiting on getting her MC lic before she takes it out and about)

I had three buddies in jr high that had those Yamaha 125's. I have great memories from riding them. All three of them have major scars from riding them.

That one is so nice, I'd be afraid to jack it up riding in the dirt.
              She has been a little worried. Picked a running DT100 Enduro Yamaha for a couple hundred that needs a carb rebuild and gasket for the fuel petcock. Figured she can abuse that one in the dirt. This one will be more of a trail/pit bike or short trip to the local store bike.

Comment

Well son of a bitch, he's already sold it. Wish he would've let me known that sooner. >

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can speak for the rest of the site - it was your waiting for our input that caused the problem... next time, just buy it and we'll help you with the rationale to sell it to your wife ;)
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Yeah, I should've e-mailed about the damn thing as soon as I saw it. Don't know what it is about the CB series of Hondas, but I like 'em. I blame Keith Turk since he let me ride his. ;) As to the rationale, I had that base covered, and the wife's blessing. It sure helps that her dad (bike nut that he is) immersed her in the bike culture early.

Comment

This was exactly my first bike... change the color to red and It would be my 71 CB 350... you'd be disappointed..

I'm going to look at these three today.... Check out the CL350... tell me that thing ain't coooool

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                        This was exactly my first bike... change the color to red and It would be my 71 CB 350... you'd be disappointed..

I'm going to look at these three today.... Check out the CL350... tell me that thing ain't coooool

Nice bikes! Why would I have been disappointed?

Comment

that era 350 Honda has a cult following and are commonly used as the basis for a Cafe bike.... but honestly they are a bit low on Hp and not particularly good bikes.... ( I dig them.... but that surely doesn't make them good )

K

Comment

I have no idea how I've never owned an SL.... I love that bike... mine would have to be Blue though....

Comment

Working...
                            X