Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DUMMY'S -at least open the window a crack !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUMMY'S -at least open the window a crack !!

Temperatures are rising and so are reports of infants and toddlers dying from being trapped inside sizzling automobiles.

A researcher says 18 children have died of hyperthermia since the beginning of the year, with eight deaths reported since June 13

Re: DUMMY'S -at least open the window a crack !!

do I say it or not?

Not to be callous, but if a parent is so wrapped up in themselves that they'd murder their kid like that - perhaps the silver lining is that the kid isn't around to suffer a life of that abuse.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I think these situations require the self absorbed parent getting the same medicine. Strap their to a baby seat, roll up the windows, slam the door, and walk away for a few hours. See how they like it.

Here in LalaLand they arrested a mother whose two boys, two and five, were malnourished and dehydrated from being starved and receiving two cups of water a day. Her excuse was that she was tired of diaper changing and potty training.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Speaking as someone with two little kids -

There needs to be some sort of licensing procedure to have kids... Seriously - some people are NOT meant to have children, I know some, and see many others all the time... I know every parent & kid is different, but some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed. (too bad we'll never be able to stop them - they're also the type that have 5 kids by the time there 25 and are on welfare, but thats another rant for another day)

Rebel, totally spot on with the same punishment, let the f*(##rs sit in the car, strapped freakin tight just out of reach of the window and door handles, leave 'em in their till they cook! (make sure they can JUST about reach the window - at least close enough that they'll keep on trying

Comment

I'm in favor of just hanging the bastards.

I'm a very even keeled dude, but stuff like this makes my insides turn over.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Had a situation at the parking lot where I work. I busted the window to get the kid out.Mom wanted me to pay for the window.Told her to get fuc&^%#. Then I told her Id pay for the window and she could pay for the funeral!!! Some people shouldnt have kids.

Comment

Originally posted by chevy3100

There needs to be some sort of licensing procedure to have kids... Seriously - some people are NOT meant to have children, I know some, and see many others all the time... I know every parent & kid is different, but some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed. (too bad we'll never be able to stop them - they're also the type that have 5 kids by the time there 25 and are on welfare, but thats another rant for another day)

Rebel, totally spot on with the same punishment, let the f*(##rs sit in the car, strapped freakin tight just out of reach of the window and door handles, leave 'em in their till they cook! (make sure they can JUST about reach the window - at least close enough that they'll keep on trying

"You have to have a license to drive. You to have to have license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt weeming asshole have a kid".

A line from a movie.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

"You have to have a license to drive. You to have to have license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt weeming asshole have a kid".

A line from a movie.
                That is now one of my favorite lines ever, what movie is it from?
                The SPCA make you go through more to adopt a dog than you need to adopt a kid apparently

People suck, as long as there are selfish people, kids will die this way, it is a sad truth
                Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

It's a shame natural selection isn't allowed to work anymore. Used to be the stupid people who do crap like this would have had their gene pool wiped from the planet by doing something dealdy at a young age. Now we coddle them with all of these safety rules and then they breed like rabbits. There really should be a minimum I.Q. level in order to be allowed to be a parent. : Has anyone ever watched the movie Idiocrasy??

Comment

they just let anybody into this place

Comment

EVERYTIME these stories come on the T.V. news my wife and I just look at each other and say...how? Truth is we just look at each other now and answer "I have no idea?"

When we lived in AZ there would be daily reports to remind everybody to not leave there pets in the car,now we're in TX and the reports are to not leave children. WTF? DUH? NO !@#$. People must be that stupid.

Now all that said...when we became parents,21 years ago today btw, we packed are 3 month old in the car for a day of shopping. My wife wondered why does the baby cry when I put her in her seat? I don't know. Well stupid us she was being burned by the darn seat! Seams the fabric doesn't get too hot but the plastic under it does,don't even ask about the buckles.
                      If you never lived where 100 is normal you have no idea how hot the inside of a car can get.

Again back in the '80's,Williams AFB AZ (Mesa) every year they (Base safety) would gather up thier thermometers and head out to the closest T-37 (small Air Force training jet) the first day it hit 100. They would place the thermometer on a wire and close the canopy and see how hot it got. Within 5 minutes it would be 120 under the glass,one year they heat soaked it all day and it peaked at 180! that was the AIR. Anything metal was over 200. They determined that even a sunny 80 deg day could kill because the temp would climb to about 140 after about an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

A line from a movie.
                        Keanu Reeves in "Parenthood"

I used to live in Columbus, MS. One year a janitor raped a female lawyer in town then left her in the trunk of her car in a park during August. She was still alive when he left her. They found her due to the smell. She literally cooked.

There ought to be classes beyond birthing classes for parents, at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
                          Had a situation at the parking lot where I work. I busted the window to get the kid out.Mom wanted me to pay for the window.Told her to get fuc&^%#. Then I told her Id pay for the window and she could pay for the funeral!!! Some people shouldnt have kids.
                          Amen!! to that
                          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                          X