nose art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nose art

boxer's ecomodder forum thing got me thinking...and I decided it was time to put some nose art on the Suburban.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Re: nose art

Those are kills and they should go on the drivers,or passengers if you have a gunner,door.

Nose art woud be a skantly clad beauty riding a....ah....missle.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
      boxer's ecomodder forum thing got me thinking...and I decided it was time to put some nose art on the Suburban.
      you need to put a bicycle or two on there as well
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Rules!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

STOP GIVING ME IDEAS! The Anti Prius!

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
            Originally posted by squirrel
            you need to put a bicycle or two on there as well
            YES!!! how would u make a tree hugger??
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
              STOP GIVING ME IDEAS! The Anti Prius!
              Seriously...
              I was going to grab two more mig reels at 60 bucks, finish off my own "little" car with a solid .25 inch seam all the way around it, in a crease.. never paint it, wait for the iron drool..and urethane it in.
              12 reels. complete.

The factual means to dis that place is the lack of safety. My own midget mobile is sitting outsude at over 3100 pounds with less displacement than a prius. I somehow became the anti-ecomod while doing better than all of them. (seriously). :

anyhoo.. I am sorry for bringing another forum up here.. the duration and outcome is absolutely absurd at hanging on and on with the backwards realm....I could even intervene with some laws if I really cared..

I will go about my business of making small as big as possible...and know darn well I could pull into any police station and let a book wormed noob go over my car with a fine tooth comb.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
              X