My Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Mom

Sorry for your families loss Shannon, my condolences to all.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your Mom's passing Shannon,,. RIP
      Living the dream!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about this too, I never know what to say, but I'm sending you good thoughts.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Damnit......nothing I can say that'll make things any better for you and your family, but know that the prayers/thoughts are with you and yours.

Smoke

Comment

Thanks for all your kind words everyone. This is just another reason that this place is so great. Helped my step dad make plans for the funeral today. My Mom had not discussed this with anyone, nor did she make any prearrangements herself. Do yourselves a favor and ask your parents what their plans and wishes are. That way it will make things easier when their time comes. Also, do your kids (or whoever will be left behind to handle your affairs) a favor and put plans in place. Don't leave them guessing. Make your passing as easy on them as possible. Take it from someone who is finding it out the hard way. This shit is hard.

Comment

I think he's right....My uncle passed away sometime ago and left a substantial fortune..It's left quite a hardship.
              I don't know your case Shannon, but I pray for you.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

It's hard losing your parents, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family brother. Take it day by day and know that it will get better for you.
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

RIP

Comment

Shannon - As you know from my thread, we're sort of building up for this with my Mom. I'll add a status report to my thread as soon as I find it.

When ME's Mom died her Dad told her "Your Mother has changed her relationship with us in that most ancient of ways". Somehow, I find this comforting.

Best to you and your family
                    Dan

Comment

So sorry to hear. All the best to you and yours

Comment

Shannon, thoughts and prayers your way.

Been there, done that, three times myself (in-laws included).

Be strong BangShift Brother. You've gotta be. Sadly, it's part of life. Thoughts and prayers.

peewee
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Sorry, Shannon.

Was she into cars at all?

You're good peoples, dude; you musta gotten some of that from her.

Comment

I don't know how the hell I missed this Shannon. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mother. :'(
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                            X