"Spring Forward": Re-set Clocks Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Spring Forward": Re-set Clocks Tonight

Tonight's the night to set the clocks forward 1 hour!

Might as well raise our redlines 1K while we're at it, eh? -- ;)

Re: "Spring Forward": Re-set Clocks Tonight

Indiana started that last year and I don't like it.In the summer I used to get to see the sun come up on my way to work.It was great! Now its a trip in the dark 365 .And since I go to work at 6:00 and get home at 3 I don't need another hr to work myself to death since I don't have enough cents to come in before dark! Sorry about that everyone but ,I always go off when I here about DST. If golfers need another hr tell them to practice their game. And I always here about its better for business because ,of time differences.If people can't keep track of their neighbours then theyaren't smart enough to be in business anyway!Besides we have more counties on a diff time than the majority now than then.Plus we still have neighbour states on a diff time.I fell better now.

Comment

ahhh it's fine when you sort it out... don't much matter one way or the other... just stuff to do

Comment

My idiot dispatchers sent us emails about the time change on Sunday after five guys were late for jobs. Of course, they said set your clock back an hour. Then after twenty of us told them how retarded they were; they sent us emails to set our clocks forward an hour.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

We in Arizona just sit and laugh....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I beat the system. I always use zulu time. Of course it makes people angry and confused when I'm 7 or 8 hours early to parties.

Comment

Nova Scotia moved their clocks 1/2 hr and left them there.
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
              X