• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toyota Just Not What They Used To Be

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
    the next bailout victim - toyota
    :D

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Are there really any turds built anymore? I dont know of anyone stuck with a lemon in a long time. You here stuff from both those guys and us but there just dosent seem to be that real POS out there as bad anymore(Caddy 4100,Rusty Hondas Audi's taking off by themselves) (unless its from Britan and I don't think even that is as bad anymore) .

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
        Are there really any turds built anymore? I dont know of anyone stuck with a lemon in a long time. You here stuff from both those guys and us but there just dosent seem to be that real POS out there as bad anymore(Caddy 4100,Rusty Hondas Audi's taking off by themselves) (unless its from Britan and I don't think even that is as bad anymore) .
        ugh, hell yes there are turds!!

My neighbor FINALLY just got rid of the biggest POS car I'd ever known: 2001 Volkswagen Passat Wagon, 1.8 turbo engine AWD.

I don't even know where to begin with all the problems on that car. And she took good care of it!
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I dont know anyone with a VW so Ic ant say but I see a few here and there.Im talking being built right now .What is one of the worst in customer satisfaction? I bet even that isnt as bad as some from years past. One that comes to mind lately is a Mitsubishi Diamante,what a piece of shit .My cousin had it brand new and it was worse than the 85 4100 Coupe de Ville.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RR
              Originally posted by kelly andersen
              Had a new s-10 and have a new fusion, Junk is the only word I can use for them,I will never buy another american car.
              Are you sure you are on the right forum? This is (or used to be) a forum about about AMERICAN cars. Particularly, hot rods.

Or did I miss something?

I have had a 82 Chevy pickup that had 250,000 miles on it before I got rid of it and a 95 Pontiac Grand Am that I traded with 220,000 miles on it. Both good vehicles. I believe that it has to do with the person who buys a particular car and their expectations and "situation". I have always equated the Corolla (and the like) crowd as being tight with their money and willing to baby a car. Therefore, it is no wonder that a Corolla will last as long as it does with someone tucking it in at night...
              Did I start the thread einstein??????? Nope,I was just giving My opinion,everybody has one. Get over it already.

Comment

newbie with the schmackdown

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                  newbie with the schmackdown

He's right.
                  This is a hot rodding forum, just open minded...

Comment

Funny it says the CAR jukies daily forum, didnt see anything that said it was hot rod only anywhere. Some need to where looser underoo's LOL It's all good.

Comment

Working...
                    X