Projects for this holiday weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projects for this holiday weekend?

Please share what you plan to accomplish, with your cars/trucks this holiday weekend...

Probably just a detail of one or two of the rides... Change the oil in the wife's DD...

I am behind in cleaning the garage and some yard work... Opps! Not car stuff... ;)

Re: Projects for this holiday weekend?

I'm aiming to be done with mine before the weekend ;D

But my nutty boss might be the reason I stay in town this weekend >
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

well me and dad re-did the top end of the motor on the vega to make it stop skipping but sadly we think the cam shaft is worn out and it not opening the valves all the way so next week we ar taking out the radiator, intake, dropping the pan, the timing chain/cover and replacing the camshaft all before our cruise starting next weekend
      The youngest guy on the board
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

none..
        working and getting triple time, 89.00 hour ..time 20 ;D
        so I can buy parts for said toys

Comment

The only project I have is to stay cool, F'n 110+ out!!!!!!!!

Time to go to ShowLow.......

Comment

to see how much beer I can drink! ;D
            Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
              The only project I have is to stay cool, F'n 110+ out!!!!!!!!

Time to go to ShowLow.......
              prescott is so much closer thou ;D
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Finally gonna spend some time with the big green mistress to cure the carb issue and fix the headlights and a brake line. Hopefully it is at the chassis shop getting the floors installed next week!
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Every day is a holiday weekend for me. I am working on GTOs and whatever else fits my mood. Taking the kids to see The Last Airbender tonight, looks like a fun movie, you never know I might meet a cute single mom there...

Comment

DD needs a tire rotation.

Customer with a Honda S2000 and a 800hp turbo is ready to go for a drive.

I am learning the ins and outs of the totally badass Megasquirt-3X - it's ridiculously awesome with it's many spare inputs and outputs, datalogging directly to an SD memory card, etc. Big props to Matt Cramer for getting one of these units to me (the waiting list is long!). So, I'll spend more time with the MS on the engine simulator on my kitchen table.

Non car stuff: we're kayaking a stretch of the Nishna Botna river in western Iowa on Monday. Water is high and fast right now - lots of fun! Might hang out with purplecobra and his wife Mary on the 4th too.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

word just came down the line, the races have been cancelled at the dirt track, track is just too wet, and its shaped like a bowl, from what i hear it looks kinda like a pond now, anyways - I plan on now going to a demo derby and concert saturday with micky gilly providing the musical entertainment, f'n red neck fest
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

My weekend will be somewhat shortened....gotta go way the hell up in Wi. on a run tomorrow(getting through the Dells is gonna be a SCREAM), won't get back home til early-mid Saturday Morning.

Need to get the oil changed in the truck...been putting that off. Still need to do the engine swing onthe boy's Rs Camaro(delayed due to circumstances beyond my control, i.e. stepdad had a paying engine swap job come up...hell, I'd have done it too).

Gonna try to get the Z out and about some....haven't driven it in a month, work's been kicking my tail.

Comment

I need to ghetto engineere a fix for my broken a/c door....bastard pos is gonna get run off a cliff...
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

what holiday ?
                            doing a drivers door harness on a cobalt at the moment

Comment

do work on the dd's, do some burnouts with gold cutlass,
                              maybe a couple of bonzi blasts in the blue olds
                              happy 4th guys ;D
                              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                              X