Opinions please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinions please...

Black Steelies are fine but i've always been a fan of Shiney wheels.

Comment

I had some Cragar Window Ds on the 79 like these: http://www.oconeeoffroad.com/servlet...2-Black/Detail
      I'm liking the NASCAR rims more and more. I might also paint the car Canary Yellow too. But nothing is set in stone yet. And yes this Caprice as well as the 79 was 5 4 3/4 not 5-5.

Comment

My two cents...would do ARE Ansen Sprint rims with the typical late-70s little/big look, wrap in white-letter tires of choice. Would do late-model swap (thinking the 5.3 or LS1) with OD Auto behind it. Black paint, clean up the chrome a little bit. Just my own opinion. Where did that NASCAR pic come from? That's cool!
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          My two cents...would do ARE Ansen Sprint rims with the typical late-70s little/big look, wrap in white-letter tires of choice. Would do late-model swap (thinking the 5.3 or LS1) with OD Auto behind it. Black paint, clean up the chrome a little bit. Just my own opinion. Where did that NASCAR pic come from? That's cool!
          Yeah, those would look tuff! That's something similar to what I was thinking. And yes, I've tried to google that image too, do tell. I think that'll be my new background, if in a higher resolution.

Comment

My old '79, circa '98. Not bad for 14.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Here's a vid of my 79, a few years ago, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjq9h8IFrY

Comment

Working...
              X