Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, been fun. Might not see me for a bit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey guys, been fun. Might not see me for a bit.

Tough times put a lot of stress on relationships, my wife and I have come close a few times. I am glad we were able to work things out, we are total opposites. We try to understand our differences now instead of trying to change each other. I hope your situation works out for the best, being alone sucks.
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

WOW...lots of this going around lately(not here, thankfully).

Keep yer chin up like KT suggested, and do what needs to be done. Hoping for a favorable outcome for you and the Mrs., whatever that entails.

Comment

Andrew, regardless of the "whys" stay true to yourself..life always seems to bring more twisty and cones, thats guaranteed

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Thanks guys...been spending time talking to each other...not going to lie, bulk of this, my fault flat out.
          Not exactly the type to like to talk a huge amount, and hell, stressed out and corked up, and I spent too much time venting by handling my GTS instead of talking when I needed to.
          Realized a few things, when you got a lot of hours to think.
          We have been talking and I am working through my things. She knows it's a 2 way street, and she has a few things as well.
          Just the timing killed my ass because I was going to sit down, but she decided she needed to just stay with her parents.

Main thing is my eyes got opened, along with my ears.

We are working on things...like I told her, too long been just existing, and I want to LIVE our lives.

Thinking we are back on the right path. But small steps before you can run, ya know.

Doing alot better...I have not had a chance to check back much...but thanks guys.
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Andy, that's great to hear.

Keep on keepin' on brother.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sucks to hear man. Hope you work it out.

Just in case though, admit nothing on record. When the brown stuff hits the fan, lawyers would have a field day with your last post.
              Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Dude, awesome news.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Good deal Andrew, hang in there buddy.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Dude, we're all with ya.

Finding chicks that 'get it' ain't easy. Persuading the ones that don't (I like to say don't YET) is another challenge altogether.

Comment

good to see you both realize that it takes 2...good luck...baby steps brother.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich
                        Sucks to hear man. Hope you work it out.

Just in case though, admit nothing on record. When the brown stuff hits the fan, lawyers would have a field day with your last post.
                        Ah, John...I married into the mob. No divorce. My wife winds up with the life insurance, and the family deli has a sale on some really, REALLY heavy sausage. ;D

Honestly...we have talked so much which is soemthing we havn't really done. Just letting stuff go slow.
                        walk before ya run thing I belive is the saying.

Hell, I'll just be happy when she decides to come back to the house. Maybe then the dog will listen to someone!

The dog and I are both like hey man, you get your side of the bed, I get mine.
                        The dog keeps winning. :

Andrew
                        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I'd let cujo have his half of the bed any where he wants it!

Comment

Working...
                          X