Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

driving like a A-hole when was the last time, High school or today?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving like a A-hole when was the last time, High school or today?????

??? today I was driving the cutlass driver project.
    its built out of spare parts (from the wrecked maroon 87) and after a burnout or 3
    I turned around on a dirt road..... well a couple of times guess what! with a massive
    140 hp 307 and single track 2.41..ect ect you cant do a cool 180 and go back the other way
    (like bo and luke :P) you kinda do between a 60 and a 90 and crash into the weeds/mud/trees
    this wouldnt be so bad IF you did it one time and no one see's it BUT after about 5 times :P :P :P :P :P
    I was closing in on my A-HOLE high school days..... so my answer is ten minets ago so when was it for you all!!!
    NOTE: Im in the middle of nowhere = no one to piss off :D
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Re: driving like a A-hole when was the last time, High school or today?????

man I feel stupid..............
    I will blame it on yesterdays concussion :P
    Ill go back to my cage now.
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Dude.... I'd be howling from the back seat.... Mostly from watching Chad wet himself....

Comment

Reminds me of what George Carlin used to say, if people are driving faster than you they're an A-hole, if they're driving slower they're an idiot. When I was alot younger I wouldn't think twice about doing donuts behind the supermarket or going around corners sideways because that's what 16 year olds did. Now I think how embarrassing it would be to get cited for reckless driving at age 46, which sucks because it was alot of fun.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I don't know for sure. Everyone defines "driving like an asshole" differently, and here on the I-5 corridor it's a necessity. But I've got a pretty good idea what you are actually referring to, and the answer: Winter '02, playing "Crack the Whip" in a frozen Little Caesar's parking lot in Copperas Cove, TX. Had my friends Joe and Nate hanging off the tailgate of my '99 Blazer and I was fishtailing hard...they'd hold on and skid on the ice, then they'd let go and slide into ...well, something.

Or was it last year, when I took the Monte onto Forsman Rd. in Olalla and hit over 120 on the valley drop-in with a screaming passenger in the backseat who had no idea...? ;D

(It's a rare occurance. And that is my ONLY time with an unwilling occupant.)
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I have never driven like a madman, a-hole or teenager. ;D

I love the little sube in the snow. after 13 years of it, a ten geared version the last four...

I guess 2 years ago would be last madman driving event...I literally, driving casually down a snowed in city street, at my pace I am used to...scared a cabbie up onto the curb (he thought I was going to hit him)
            ...I simply took the 90 degree turn off the hill and wondered why that guy panicked.

Another time, as I follow cars for their speedometer, behind a pickup, pouring rain... the truck started wiggling around, pulled off into the other lane, I kept going. Upon slowing down, I had to count the seconds it took before coming off of 75.. (I have no clue I was in the 90s mph)
            I know the car better than this now, a tach and gear calc (they do work)..

Otherwise, I am too old for horsing around, Had my fun. Would rather see a race at a track.

Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

In high school I tried to keep my stupidity to the dirt roads at night so I only risked my life and not others....so i was stupid...but smart...I caught air, boony bounced, hit trees, poles, ditches, 180's 360's burnouts Rockfords and so on were done on the back roads, mine roads and dirt roads of western Pa

As far as driving like a mad man recently, the wife called me and they were rushing her to the ER....I got from here to the other side of town in 15 minutes....normaly an hour with traffic...I was tailgating, speeding, cutting in and out....I was willing to push cars out fo the way if they didnt move...scarry
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The last time for me was probably a couple years ago. The wife and I were road triping through Oregon in her Corolla. We were on some farm type dirt road and there was a 90 degree turn coming up. I braked to about 20, pulled the E-brake and cranked the wheel. Drifted around that corner nice and easy with no drama. First time doing it in a front wheel drive. She was not as thrilled about it as I was though. Not unhappy, but not sharing my joy.
                Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by cantvalve16
                  Not unhappy, but not sharing my joy.

they never do...
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'll admit to the occasional asshole moment, but the last sever asshat moment I had was a few years ago. I was driving my little 87 S15 on my way home from work, and a jackass in a CRX decided to pass me on a 2 lane road.... Normally no problem, this time however there was oncoming traffic, the little f'er got up beside me and just yanked the wheel to the right, I swerved, went up a curb and damn near took out a telephone pole....

Needless to say, I was now not in a very good mood.... About 1/2km later we came to a red light - I simply stopped, still pissed off, then dumped the clutch and drove right into the back of his car, taking out the tailight on one side and presumably denting the crap out of the back of it (I was over the height of his bumper by a good margin). The kid in the car was evidently so scared he dropped the hammer, ran straight through the red light (country back roads). I proceeded to turn, continue my drive home, and half expected a cop to be waiting for me at the house. They weren't there, no report was ever filed (or at least not with my plates).

Got home, straightened the bumper & liscense plate out, put a new coat of rustoleum on it & had a beer.

Dumb ass thing to do, but boy did I feel better afterwards....

Comment

highschool..
                      direction correction..
                      rt 139 in randolph is a nitemare at 5pm,, and to get home I need to go left.. no one lets you out.. it's four lanes..

so go right drop hammer in my 85 t/a and get to 50-60mph and with that 165hp it took a while.. even with a stick..
                      pop the clutch, yank the wheel left and pull up the e brake..
                      release e brake and drop stick into 1st and drop clutch with engine at 3500rpm..
                      worked fine till that one time there was a cop across the street at the radioshack(now a bobs store)

Comment

I drove sort of like an A-hole until I got into my first accident. That chilled me out a lot.

Ten years go by, and I get into another accident... I wasn't even driving like an A-hole, just didnt' see the fire truck running a red light (his right, btw) ... locked up the brakes and skidded/ jack-knifed into a dodge ram in the turning lane.
                        Since then, I pretty much drive like an old man.

Comment

Guess mine was not long ago, on the day I got the Vette.
                          Not sure I was driving like an A-hole, but I was performing various evaluation maneuvers,
                          such as burnouts, donuts, going around corners sideways, etc.

Of course it was only for checking out the new ride to see how she handled and such.
                          I loved it, one of those cars you actually have to drive !!!
                          ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                            Originally posted by cantvalve16
                            Not unhappy, but not sharing my joy.

they never do...
                            That's a shame. Personally I'd be demanding that I get to try it next. Then again...I seem to be a minority around here. Anyways, I keep my a-hole ways to the country backroads. It's too easy to be found when your name is your license plate.
                            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

I want to get a cheap beater, and rally it in the dike near my house

I drive like an a-hole all the time, just not putting anybody but myself in danger when I do it though
                              Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
                              X