Remember to Visit the Sponsors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember to Visit the Sponsors

I know we all come here and hangout at talk, but if you haven't in a while, make sure to hit the sponsor links, that is how the top bananas here make money, if you don't hit the links, they don't get paid. Also the more you search the sponsors site the more they get paid, and if you buy something they get paid even more. So remember to to look at the sponsors, because they don't get paid from them if you don't.

Re: Remember to Visit the Sponsors

Good advice TC....horribly inaccurate everywhere else, but we certainly do want people to visit and buy stuff from out sponsors.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
      Good advice TC....horribly inaccurate everywhere else, but we certainly do want people to visit and buy stuff from out sponsors.

Brian
      That's not how you guys get paid from the sponsor links??

Somewhere I heard it was like that. Not here, but that is how I thought it was.

So you guys actually sell ad space??

Comment

not google adsense ?

Comment

HA I not only look but BUY from them. but as i've been told, if you don't post up your junk ,you're a poser..
          let me blow off work, and grab a camera,,,, >

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
            HA I not only look but BUY from them. but as i've been told, if you don't post up your junk ,you're a poser..
            By whom?
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

im gunna be throwin some money at cherry bomb real soon for exhaust for my daily driver, and then ART for my 49er project
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
              X