Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beer theft

Re: beer theft

My brother's beer heist was way better. Did you know if beer isn't sold by a certain date it goes back onto a pallet and sent to a recycling yard to be crushed and have the aluminum recycled? Apparently one of his frat bro's knew where there was a couple pallets of un-openned, just expired(?), beer at a recycling yard. So for a party they were having, they sent two trucks to load as much as they could from this recycling yard. Well the cops showed up as they were leaving, pulling a classic two vehicles one cop maneouver one truck turned right, the other left. Unfortunately for my brother he was in the truck that the officer decided to follow. The other truck went on to supply the party :P My brother and his friends were sentenced to community service.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

did they get to work at the recycling center??? huh huh???? tell me that would be Justice..... make them ruin all that beer.... yeah.... one at a time.... two maybe...

Comment

I dam near went to jail when I was in high school for a beer heist. A group of us had been out cruising one night. All of us were 16/17 years old except Rod, he was 19. This was back in the days of 3.2 beer and you only had to be 18 to buy 3.2. It was getting late so we pooled our money and sent Rod into the Safeway store. He comes out rather quickly with 2 cases, jumps in the car and off we go.

As we're cruising down I 25 to get home, two Thornton cops pull us over. Apparently Rod had just run in the store, grabbed 2 cases and split. Luckily he did the right thing and 'fessed up ... they took him away and told us to get out of there!

Thinking back, that was kinda the beginning of the end for ole Rod, he's been in and out of the penitentiary since, everything from habitual traffic offender to domestic violence. I even had to arrest him once for beating his girlfriend ....
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
          did they get to work at the recycling center??? huh huh???? tell me that would be Justice..... make them ruin all that beer.... yeah.... one at a time.... two maybe...
          You're a mean man, Keith! ;)

Comment

I didn't say they couldn't pour it down their throats.... hhmmmm

Comment

A complete exageration of how sentencing went :P

Judge: "Mr. Burns, for hijacking pallets of beer you are hereby sentenced to 100 hours of community service."
              Brother: "Community service...but that's work...What about jail?"
              Judge hit's gavel: "Community Service"
              Brother is being dragged off: "No, I wanna go to jail, free food, tear drop tattoos, library books that come to you! I'll serve ANYTHING BUT THE COMMUNITY!!! AHHH"
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                A complete exageration of how sentencing went :P

Judge: "Mr. Burns, for hijacking pallets of beer you are hereby sentenced to 100 hours of community service."
                Brother: "Community service...but that's work...What about jail?"
                Judge hit's gavel: "Community Service"
                Brother is being dragged off: "No, I wanna go to jail, free food, tear drop tattoos, library books that come to you! I'll serve ANYTHING BUT THE COMMUNITY!!! AHHH"
                you know that everyone in jail is innocent, it's why we keep them - there to protect them from all the rest of us who aren't. ;D
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                X