My Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daughter

Well we have a first...my youngest daughter bought her first vehicle on her own...1994 Jeep Cherokee with a 4.0 litre and four wheel drive...my sisters husband was ready to part with his old reliable..its a Florida vehicle in excellent shape...I'm so proud of her...he gave it to her for 600.00...pretty great deal in my opinion

Re: My Daughter

Nice looking ride. That thing should run forever.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That's a great deal, wish I could find one like that for my boy.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

My Dad bought my '87 Cherokee 4.0L 4x4 for $500 for my brother (now I have it), and it's been an awesome vehicle, especially in the winter! Had to put a starter in it that could of been the original, the brushes were worn completely out, down to the springs. I've beat on it a bit in the hills too, fun fun.

Excellent body carrier ;D j/k
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

My baby...LOL...she's a great girl...top ten in her class...decent runner in track...and got her looks from her momma

Comment

You, my friend, are in trouble! She's a cutie. Nothing better then a cute girl with a Jeep.
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Yea...her boyfriend is probably getting nervous

Comment

Did you show him your gun collection yet? ;)
                I R Bob

Comment

What is it about Hot Rodders daughters that they really dig the 4x4's?....My daughter had her pick of the stable....she chose great-grandpa's 67 Bronco over the 5 window coupe and 69 Road Runner..... the 67 was bought brand new by him....I inherited it in 1990 upon his passing...used it for deer and duck hunting...pretty much thrashed it.....when she turned 16 I asked which car.....she pointed out the Bronco...there it sat...4 flats....sad shape.....she then asked.....do you think you could put a new windshield in it before I get back form Texas?....she was gone there for a month....in 28 days it went from huntin truck to this....only reason she deserved that treatment was for keeping a 4.0 her entire schooling years. We suprised her with the day she got back....she cried for 6 hours....well worth it.....

She likes to race a little too..........
                  Demo Derby....with the boys....NO PROBLEM.

But she loves the quarter mile !!!!
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Thats awesome man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel25A
                      Thats awesome man!!!
                      x2! :o
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel25A
                        Thats awesome man!!!
                        THANK YOU...lots of talented friends helped out...the diamond plate tool box hides the huge stereo system from theft when the tops off.....and it also removed the "back seat"....so no friends or moonlit nights!!!!!!!......sadly the Bronco now sits in the spot where it was resuced from.....she's now 22 and living with her Army Sgt BF far away from us....The Bronco is looking sad.....it's like family and I couldn't bear for it to be stolen by some low life where they now live......so it stayed behind....every few months...she comes home....goes out and visits it...washes it.....then leaves again.

Daughters grow up.......enjoy yours while you can......they become women quicker than you'll EVER know.
                        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Aw man...now I'm saaaaaad :'(

Comment

Great ride! We are looking for one of those Jeeps for the oldest daughter, That or a 240 Volvo (yeah there are small block kits for them.)

Comment

Working...
                            X