Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant stop

Laughing

PINKS All Out is coming up this weekend.Good article in the local paper on a good frined of mine.
    After a long career in drag racing, Topekan Bob Weakland is always on the lookout for something new. This weekend's PINKS All Out event at Heartland Park Topeka fits that bill. More than 500 comp…

Too bad they show Josh Nelsons Nova and not Bobs Duster.Go Spongebob(Ron you can use that when you announce,that and ProStockBob) ;D
    While surfing another local website I found this.Mark Underhill cmae up with the perfect PINKS episode.Here it is.

I think it would be cool here's the way it should end:

Rich: Congratulations you guys on making it to the final. This is a round robin so when you get down there come right back, you can't shut your car off, and we'll go right back into the next round.

Local guy #1: Rich we want to split.

Rich: What is a split?

Local guy #2: Yeah we want to just run this one pass for the tools and we'll just split the money.

Rich: What are you guys talking about?

Local Racer #1: We just want to split the money and run one pass for the tools. We don't really feel like tearing our cars up.

Rich: Are you guys serious?

Local Racer #2: Sure we split all the time. Heck this pass we'll even really run all out. We realize you picked a 10.50 field how about we both run in the 9's for this one pass just for some good TV?

Rich: You guys can't split on MY show you're going to run like you're supposed to or I'll shut this thing off!

Local Racer #1:Ok we'll just split later. (turns to racer #2): whoever wins this first pass wins the tools we'll split the cash afterwards.

Local Racer #2: Sounds good to me whoever wins the first pass wins, the other guy will have car trouble. (big coupla winks )

Rich: Nobody has done this before! I've got to go talk to the producers! Hey let me borrow your motorcycle I'll be right back! WAAA WAAA WAAAAAH crshshshick. Dang I did it again....

Well I'm relatively certain that if the Pinks guys read this and they don't have a sense of humor I will NOT be in the qualified field....

It's all in fun and I'm really looking forward to it

Re: Cant stop

Every time we talk about this Don, I can't stop laughing!!!

Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
    X