'84 Ramcharger 4WD, What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '84 Ramcharger 4WD, What's it worth?

It's a fairly clean 360/auto. I've driven it around, has a little slop in steering but it is better than the Mirada's by a long shot. Power windows and door locks. Only things I noticed was that I'll have to replace the glove box latch and the paint is typical '80's Chrysler- shot. Could probably use a set of tires, too...33's. He offered a $2100 out-the-door price on it. What do ya'll think?
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: '84 Ramcharger 4WD, What's it worth?

steep.
    if anyone remembers the steering, it is a permanent error if to respect oem.

Today I am sure there is stuff to swap in.

the back end drooping? rear end off cockeyed?.. all those big bad 2 door 4x4s fail. Oxymoron, as none of the combos were tough.. unless some luxury edition someone humored with pain to stay good.
    I wanted to go m1009 (gm's version of ramcharger like, but diesel, military approved).. and remembered why those rigs disappeared.

C/N: permament errors, price way too steep.
    fabrication, and other modern upgrades needs a cheap start.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

No rust issues??..they really like to rust..front axle are probably a Dana44..they have some issues with front wheel bearings..360 are a big big plus.33 inch tires are a minimum..go offroadin..have fun ;)

Comment

Mileage?
        Engine/trans ever rebuilt?

Might be a touch high depending on those ...
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Mileage is 114,xxx. 360 pulls strong, fired off cold, no choke issues or anything. All underside shows is a trans pan gasket...nothing I can't do. Trans is a 727, no rust to speak of except roof surface rust due to bad paint. Interior is pretty much there, though I'm betting they hauled a dog in the back due to the lightly mauled carpet. No hacked wiring, everything is stock.

UPDATE: It's coming home. Pics tonight.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

;D ;D.Congratulations ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
            X