Auto memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto memorabilia

So what kind of cool auto related stuff do you have hanging around.

I have a POT load, lots of photos and autographs. But here's the one I REALLY think is a good one:

First year of Drag Week with David Freiburger, Rob Kinnan, and Michelle Turczyn autographs.

Post 'em if you got 'em!

Re: Auto memorabilia

I have a couple display cases in my office that have some LSR diecast cars that are no longer made along with other LSR history either mags or what not. I also have many Shelby autographed books and diecasts along with some misc. autographed Garlets etc. drag race stuff.....

There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Nothing to match those memorials, but I do have a set of Dodge Dart ads from every year from 1963 to 1966 (the four years of that body style) hanging on the wall of the spare bedroom of my house, and a print of a Cobra dicing with a GT40 hanging on the wall of the office at work.

Comment

I've got Two Lane Blacktop and Vanishing Point
        original movie posters in my den. Framed and
        well-protected, of course ;D

Comment

Magazines mostly, HOT ROD, PHR, CAR CRAFT, MUSCLE CAR REVIEW, ROAD&TRACK and CAR and DRIVER. All of them are one's I purchased from the late '70s and up, although, about a year ago I weeded some out. Now I only have the 4 or 5 hundred most interesting one's! I also collect old SPEEDVISION stuff, not SPEED CHANNEL, but SPEEDVISION!.....there's a difference. I have stickers, hats and shirts. Something else I collect, it's kind of automotive related I guess, old ARMOR ALL stuff. The items with the "cool old viking" not that dorky "new"one, I've got half a dozen vintage bottles, hats, jackets, t-shirts and stickers. I just bought a can cozy on E-bay, it looks like four tires stacked on top of each other with the ARMOR ALL logo on it, it's pretty cool ;D. When this stuff shows up in the mail my wife always says "NOW what did you buy?!" she dosen't give me too hard a time though, there are worse things I could be into. OH! I almost forgot about the 5 or 6 hundred old discontinued model kits I've got!
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I'm getting some help, working on a T-shirt for Rodder's Corner. I'll post when I get pics. Besides that,used to have a bunch of NASCAR diecast cars but after Dale died, I got rid of it all. (never been the same)

Comment

I've got all of the brochures/documentation I could find on my car. Other than that, car magazines going back to the mid '70s and a few selected dies casts that suited my fancy.

Comment

Speak of brochures, I got a few vids and the original owner's manual for a 79 Caprice coupe along with the training video for the 78 Caprices.

Comment

Working...
                X