Finally an End in Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally an End in Sight

Looks like they finally got it somewhat contained.

Re: Finally an End in Sight

You forgot with a lot less oil coming out. Plus there's an ROV at work right now.

Cool stuff if you ask me.....

Comment

Removed my previous post.
      Why can't you just say what your post is about in the subject line ?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        Does it matter??

Comment

TC... not pooping you bud..... I really thought this was about one of your cars.... I was all salvating to prop you up and everything....

Funny....

K

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
            TC... not pooping you bud..... I really thought this was about one of your cars.... I was all salvating to prop you up and everything....

Funny....

K
            me too, i thoguht he has been secretly working on the Camaro and was gonna suprise us
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Funny....

K
              Oh, trust me there's an end in sight for my cars to. Just needs to cool off a bit. ;)

And it's not like I haven't finished a car, my '99 Z28 is all done, I've done all the mods I wanted to do to it. And my revamp of the Apartments here over the last couple of years is at an end. Thus time to start hammering on these cars. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

Funny....

K
                Oh, trust me there's an end in sight for my cars to. Just needs to cool off a bit. ;)

And it's not like I haven't finished a car, my '99 Z28 is all done, I've done all the mods I wanted to do to it. And my revamp of the Apartments here over the last couple of years is at an end. Thus time to start hammering on these cars. ;)

not to be a doubter.... but I swear I've heard that line before ;)
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                  Because then I wouldn't be laughing my @$$ off at people giving TC grief about his Camaro! ;D

As for the original subject, let's see if this actually works before saying the end is near. I hope it is, but that would be going against the trend here. :-\
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

I'll be not holding my breath, if history has taught me anything. Once the BP CEO stops sweating like a whore in church, I'll celebrate.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I watched the bp you tube channels explanation...

they gave it many reliefs, in many directions. I still think a natural flow like this is way beyond any oil company, glad to see they got a good approach in short time.

the leak narrows down in increments, and then they determine if they are going to exceed. All one can do right?

much like a car with no accurate scientist.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I think the 65 GTO will be running and driving before your Camaro is done. In your defense it does help to get things done on project cars when you arent busy with work and things of that nature.

Comment

now if someone could make a burner for heating garages with those tar balls..

Comment

Plugged..............apparently.
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ing-Libya.html

Comment

Originally posted by malc
                              yeah, ain't that just great.

I'm watching the Tour de France, and laughing everytime I see the Belgium team Omega Pharma-Lotto.... the irony is with all the doping scandals in pro-cycling, you'd think they'd ban Pharmaceutical companies from sponsorship.... but no.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X