"hey ya'll watch this"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "hey ya'll watch this"

Nothing like people watching and a camera rolling to help out the foolish decision making department.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I can't hold this any longer...

How many rednecks does it take to load a car on a trailer?

I know, I know that question is just wrong. Its unanswerable because the total number of beers consumed is an unknown in this equation.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

I know, I know that question is just wrong. Its unanswerable because the total number of beers consumed is an unknown in this equation.
        Rebel, I'm sure you are in no way making fun of rednecks. No, that would be an exploitation of cultural differences. None of us here would ever in good conscience do that intentionally. Here's a family photo I have in my big book on the coffee table, just to let everybody know that we are all okay with it:

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
          Originally posted by Rebeldryver

Rebel, I'm sure you are in no way making fun of rednecks. No, that would be an exploitation of cultural differences. None of us here would ever in good conscience do that intentionally. Here's a family photo I have in my big book on the coffee table, just to let everybody know that we are all okay with it:

I may in cultural LA now, but I grew up Nebraska with girls who chewed tobacco.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That's my uncle Ted on his brand-new lawn tractor. He built the trailer himself using grating he stole from the old chemical plant that shut down.

That's my neice Sara holding Puffy the dog. Puffy ran out on on the dirt road one day and got run over by the garbage truck. Puffy's buried by the swingset now. That was a real sad day.

The proud young man in the foreground? That's Chris, my step-nephew-in-law. He was sure going places. He tried to join the Army but they wouldn't take him. They said he didn't do well on the test. So he joined the merchant marines instead, whatever that is. Last we heard, he was on a ship off the coast of Somalia, but we haven't had any updates in quite a while.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
            X