Nostalgia Drag Racing vehicles firing up in Burbank, CA 8-28-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nostalgia Drag Racing vehicles firing up in Burbank, CA 8-28-10

Another front engine dragster comfirmed.

Comment

who's snap'n the pics for us east coast guys/gals

Comment

We'll do what we can. It's shaping up to be a very cool event.

Comment

the Shriners support 19 hospitals & 3burn centers for the kids........

Comment

Ok first two BS members who find me at the show, I'll give them free event shirts.

Comment

Ok one week to go. I'm looking forward to meeting some BS guys. Stop by for live music, show cars and Nitro in Burbank, CA.

Comment

FED's Rule !!!
                I can't wait to see some pics of these bad boys, or even better, some video clips ...
                ;D

Comment

I'll make sure we post some pics of the event for you out of town guys.

Comment

I'll be there. Chad said he'd try to make it. So, there will be a few pics taken.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Rebeldryver I've got free t-shirts for you and Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by gasser1961
                        Rebeldryver I've got free t-shirts for you and Chad.
                        Totally bitchin'!!

Do I need to pay for the show in advance?
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The best part about this whole deal is it's a free show. Another Altered comfirmed today, that almost 20 cars and two drag bikes. It's going to be one hell of a good event.

Comment

Damn shame it is on saturday, not sunday-I have a shop to run, cannot make it.......have fun guys!
                            67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                            05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing all the BS members out here this weekend looks like the weather will be cooler. Bring the kids and check out some great show cars and some bitchin dragsters!

Comment

Wow what a great event. Rebeldryver - I must of missed you, shot me a pm with a mailing address and I'll mail you a shirt. Chad was able to get there and looked like he had a good time and I saw a big shot from Hot Rod walking around. We fired up Fuel altereds, A TAFC, NEIII altereds NE Frount Engine Dragsters and even a Jr Dragster along with 3 A/GS cars. There were some outstanding show cars everything from a 4 banger Model A to Hemi Roadsters to Mopars and Mustangs. I want to thank everyone for their support of the event it was great.

Vince Deglinnocenti

Comment

Working...
                                X