Nostalgia Drag Racing vehicles firing up in Burbank, CA 8-28-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia Drag Racing vehicles firing up in Burbank, CA 8-28-10

Save the date! 8-28-10 in Burbank, CA it's all for a great cause, The Shriners Hospital for kids. There will be live music, food and vendors. There will also be a great group of vintage and modern day drag racing vehicles on hand firing up throughout the day. Racers that will be at the event are The Duke Racing, fuel altereds, Stormy Byrd "The Revelation" BF/MR Fuel and Gas Champs Winner, Larry and Gino Ofria from Valley Head Service with their 57 Chevy A/GS, Ratican-Jackson-Stearns AA/FA Indy Winner, and Gruzen Racing AA/MR "The Mighty Mouse." So bring the kids and check out a great event there will a ton of other show cars at the event and it's free to the public.

100% of the money goes right to the Hospital.

Aug 28, 2010 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at 406 Irving St Burbank, Ca

Questions Call Jeff at 818 232-2362

Re: Nostalgia Drag Racing vehicles firing up in Burbank, CA 8-28-10

Very cool

Comment

Ya, come out and see it!

Comment

wish i was closer :-\ very cool!!
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Very cool!! Will be there..

Comment

That's great bring your friends and family and check out some history. It's a great event for kids of all ages to see race cars up close and talk to the drivers and crew.

Comment

About 5 weeks out now.

Comment

Mike Halstead has comfirmed with his Fuel Funny Car.

Comment

Another A/GS Vette has comfirmed. Looks like we could put on a killer A/GS show!

Comment

shriners with ahot rod show... northeast has never done this that I know of.

a circus, individual missions.. no hot rods.

I had a granpda that went way up in their ranks, massachusetts.

great show. The cause seems a bit focused, as they are popluar enough to do other things... glad they do what they do.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

We'll do everything we can to be there!
                      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Hey that would be bitchin. I hope you guys can make it. If you do, I've got t-shirts for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                          Me too! I'm gonna do everything in my power to make the 3 mile drive there :. Jeez Chad, ya want gas money? :P :-*
                          STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                            Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                            Me too! I'm gonna do everything in my power to make the 3 mile drive there :. Jeez Chad, ya want gas money? :P :-*
                            That means you can bring multiple cars. Drive one to the show, jog back and get another, and so on.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

We're about 26 days out and 2 more NE Altereds comfirmed over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X