Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love Corvettes? Watch this.

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
    Mike and I had too much fun working on the Vette and think a lot alike. Not safe.
    "Working on" the Vette?! :D
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Well, we had to work on it a lot actually to make it a running and driving Vette.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Mike is good peeps. I heard you guys know eachother Charles. That makes this circle of friends I have way to small and mostly way too dangerous.

Mike and I had too much fun working on the Vette and think a lot alike. Not safe.
        yea, mike and myself shared a common interest in minitrucks once upon a time
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I know, which is why it's scary because we all have that in common and know a bunch of the same people.

Minitrucks rule!

All you people that disagree, suck.

Comment

Chad loves mini-trucks and hates T-buckets.

Is anyone interested in half of the BangShift empire? I need a new partner!
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

LMAO!

Anyone wanna go halves with me? Looks like BangShift needs both half interests replaced ;D

(Seriously though I know I couldn't do a quarter of the job either of you guys do :o)
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

you had to hear the T-bucket rant in bowling green, it was priceless

Comment

Between lawn tractors in mini trucks.... Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

Oh hell.... I still would have love to have been there trashing that Vette..... Magical stuff....

Really.... that's stuff you tell stories about for YEARS.... and for the first week or two .... most will be TRUE...

K

Comment

Meh, it would better if they hacked a bbc mid year roadster. ha.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
                      Mike is good peeps. I heard you guys know eachother Charles. That makes this circle of friends I have way to small and mostly way too dangerous.

we were talking about you while working on the vette. that's kinda weird. lol
                      we could play six degrees of mini-trucker separation pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by stmike
                        Originally posted by BOOOGHAR

we were talking about you while working on the vette. that's kinda weird. lol
                        we could play six degrees of mini-trucker separation pretty easily.
                        if we could get mitch henderson in here that would prolly complete the circle LOL

Comment

That's the other guy we were talking about!

Comment

That Vette stuff looks like fun. I have been wondering about those cars and the potential for buying a cheap one and making a really fun street legal car to do events like road racing, drag racing, and Silver State Classic type stuff with. I wonder how hard it would be to get one of those cars to do high 12's N/A without compromising the handling capability.
                            Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

If I ever lose a hand - I'm gonna get it replaced wit a sawzall.

I think what U did is ILLEGAL in California. Abuse of a motor vehicle. Yrs ago A Cadillac was cut to the frame and published....It was good then an its all good now. Please do a NEW CTS. Consider this a formal request. Maybe Groucho can buy.
                              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by cantvalve16
                                That Vette stuff looks like fun. I have been wondering about those cars and the potential for buying a cheap one and making a really fun street legal car to do events like road racing, drag racing, and Silver State Classic type stuff with. I wonder how hard it would be to get one of those cars to do high 12's N/A without compromising the handling capability.
                                downright easy, less than 3k total with a rollbar including the car... but this still chaps my ass...... not that they cut up a good car, nooo... that they didn't ask if i needed anything...

BTW sweetheart :-* , your image upload isn't working..... just like your ability to send me a pm and say.."hey, we have these parts!"

Comment

Working...
                                X